Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I've have seen this one in an exposition of Bob Gruen's pics here in São Paulo! :)

This one and many others with Robert.... :wub:

That's funny I was just thinking about that Celia! He took some great pics didn't he? Did you get a programme or anything at the exhibition? Did you buy his book?

I believe I am responsible for some of the naughty comments that have been posted about some of these pictures. I just wanted to say that I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I think sometimes people feel free to let loose a little online because of the whole anonymity aspect. I love looking at the pictures but they certainly don't affect my day to day life either. If I say I can't function after looking at them or something like that, it's an exaggeration. Anyway, just wanted to apologize to anyone that took offense... it's all in fun.

I believe I am responsible for some of the naughty comments that have been posted about some of these pictures. I just wanted to say that I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I think sometimes people feel free to let loose a little online because of the whole anonymity aspect. I love looking at the pictures but they certainly don't affect my day to day life either. If I say I can't function after looking at them or something like that, it's an exaggeration. Anyway, just wanted to apologize to anyone that took offense... it's all in fun.

Then i guess i have to appologise to. Excuse me) i suppose i really have said too much, things i shouldn't have said.

Speaking about the calendar....sounds attractive :rolleyes:

He'd better avoid reading it :D actually it's great when LZ keep charming young generation...their music will live forever! LONG LIVE ROCK-N-ROLL)))))))

I actually had such a great day yesterday with my nephew. He's 10 and he's so into Zeppelin right now! It may be partially because his father (my brother) and I are but I think he really does like the music too. He danced around my house all day yesterday, playing air guitar and singing songs like No Quarter, Nobody's Fault But Mine (he even does the "ah-ah's"!), etc. It was great!! I told him that I had a crush on Robert Plant and he said he has a crush on Jimmy Page (not fully understanding what a crush is!!)... you can tell he's definitely related to me as my husband says!! :D

That's funny I was just thinking about that Celia! He took some great pics didn't he? Did you get a programme or anything at the exhibition? Did you buy his book?

KB, I bought a book on the exihibition, you can see it on this link

http://www.bobgruen.com/events.htm

It's a great book, amazing pics. I think it can still be found here on the bookstores.

The exhibition was really good, it was the biggest one ever made on Bob Gruen's pics. :)

I actually had such a great day yesterday with my nephew. He's 10 and he's so into Zeppelin right now! It may be partially because his father (my brother) and I are but I think he really does like the music too. He danced around my house all day yesterday, playing air guitar and singing songs like No Quarter, Nobody's Fault But Mine (he even does the "ah-ah's"!), etc. It was great!! I told him that I had a crush on Robert Plant and he said he has a crush on Jimmy Page (not fully understanding what a crush is!!)... you can tell he's definitely related to me as my husband says!! :D

Oh great))) now i do understand what my parents used to feel when i looked LZ with them (when i was about 7) and i was wondered and amazed on the music))) and my mother has liked Robert for half a life and now when we look the LZ concert togeter we understand each other perfectly well)))))))))))))) cuz we both agree on the fact that Robert Plant is amazing as a musician and as a man)))