Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Now I know I am hooked... I was frantic when I couldn't bring up this site at work. They must have it blocked because I have it just fine here. Buggers.

Mind, some of these photos are not quite work safe anyway...

I've been making everyone crazy at work with this Robert Plant "thing" I've got going on. My work computer has pics of him all around it (from this thread!), and my desktop wallpaper is quite yummy if I do say so myself:

WorkDesktop.jpg

So far no one at work has complained, but I'll probably be fired tomorrow. :lol:

I've been making everyone crazy at work with this Robert Plant "thing" I've got going on. My work computer has pics of him all around it (from this thread!), and my desktop wallpaper is quite yummy if I do say so myself:

WorkDesktop.jpg

So far no one at work has complained, but I'll probably be fired tomorrow. :lol:

LOL, I'm not allowed to have pics on my background (not on this account anyway)... all I have on my background here on my home computer is my feline having a snooze on the blue loveseat. :wub:

rpak1.jpg

Sorry to those of you who don't like Alison, but I love this picture.

This is a fabulous shot!!! Kudos to the photographer. Seems Robert has the ruffles thing goin' on as well as Jimmy. :hysterical:

Robert has upped his wardrobe me thinks, for Alison's sake.

She's probably , " Oh c'mon Robert, just TRY it! " :lol:

This is a fabulous shot!!! Kudos to the photographer. Seems Robert has the ruffles thing goin' on as well as Jimmy. :hysterical:

Robert has upped his wardrobe me thinks, for Alison's sake.

She's probably , " Oh c'mon Robert, just TRY it! " :lol:

Hope she can get him to toss away those hideous green pants he wore a few weeks ago!