Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

IMO this is one of the best pictures of Robert I've seen. My new fave!

"Would you like to check your fur coat sir?". lol

15vlgo.jpg

:yay: Please can someone invent a time machine pronto!! I need to get back there!!!

:yay: Please can someone invent a time machine pronto!! I need to get back there!!!

Well, I think that the time machine will save us all.... ;)

me and Plant_girl were talking of it yesterday!!! Time machine would be an excellent way out...)

Edited by maureen

Guys, just ask around. I know a few girls have some lying around. I got a vintage Robert for Christmas from Ashley. (Bonham) Robert says 'ello.

Guys, just ask around. I know a few girls have some lying around. I got a vintage Robert for Christmas from Ashley. (Bonham) Robert says 'ello.

...i beg your pardon?..

That's right. I think Rabia has a time machine and I know Vannis does. Ashley (aka Bonham) gave me a vintage Robert for Christmas. :lol:

That's right. I think Rabia has a time machine and I know Vannis does. Ashley (aka Bonham) gave me a vintage Robert for Christmas. :lol:

Fine :D i see.... B)

He's glad everyone here thinks he's hot. If he wasn't full of himself enough already.

:hysterical:

Ive borrowed this from Micheal J Fox!! :hysterical:

timemachine.jpg

OOoooh imagine if it really worked!

I`d burn out the flux capacitor!!....probably do the same to Robert too!!
;):hysterical:

Ive borrowed this from Micheal J Fox!! :hysterical:

timemachine.jpg

OOoooh imagine if it really worked!

I`d burn out the flux capacitor!!....probably do the same to Robert too!!
;):hysterical:

WOW, i adore "back to the Future" :D i wish there was such a machine)))

I know this one's been posted before, but c'mon, who would complain about this being duplicated? :)

1587cz9.jpg

I know this one's been posted before, but c'mon, who would complain about this being duplicated? :)

1587cz9.jpg

I love this photo. It makes me want to unzip his pants and give them a little tug down...just for his aaahhhhh, comfort; you understand. ;):blush:

I love this photo. It makes me want to unzip his pants and give them a little tug down...just for his aaahhhhh, comfort; you understand. ;):blush:

I was 17 when Led Zep exploded on the world scene and remember well tight jeans on men and all the talk about what it supposedly did to the male sperm stores. Robert Plant was the reason for all the talk. He was the poster boy for it all, and deservedly so.

LOL ^ that's an opposite of a smile, but it makes me smile. Oh God to be her...

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

More torture. Time machine. Yes, there'd be a cat fight... honestly who would be willing to share him, hmm?

Speck tack you lerr shag. With a capital S.

Gotta find out where these guys who look like Robert are. ;)

It may have been posted before, but i can't help sharing it now...it's awsome! so beautiful...he's so pure, so gentle and tender here...

19691024cleveland01ri5.jpg

How coincidental that I was just talking about how I've never seen Robert with anything on his head. What is that, anyway??