Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I was talking to anyone who will listen to me ramble aimlessly. I doubt that they have a relationship, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went public with one. It may be that they just have that natural chemistry, and it comes off that way even if it's not.

I think they seem to have a real respect for each other musically and are so enjoying the musical adventures of this project which is what comes through in the photos, though like brspled, I can see why people might interpret it different.

Looking forward to hearing your reviews of the show :D Thank you for the scans. I'm glad they have a tour book.

Robert, the Young, is moving in on Robert, the Old. She doesn't look much older than Young Robert and he was about 18 here, right? :lol:

fe1ftx.jpg

Hello Robert World.

I have always sort of wondered if Robert might have had a botched eyelid job. I noticed that in his more recent pics one of his eyes looks a little lopsided/smaller than the other. I have always seen this teenage pic of him and never looked closely. But now I see that one of the eyes has always been smaller/droopy than the other....It never made him any less handsome, it's just more visible now at his present age. He did age a lot more than he should have at a tender age of 59. But he hasn't lost his overall natural appeal.

I do agree, Allison is nice-looking, but to say she looks 20 is an overstatement. She does look nicely her age. I'd feel sorry for anyone who's 20 and looked like that... :mellow:

I don't see the flirting. What I see is him being playful. Are those intertwined? LOL.

Anyway, Robert does seem to admire Allison a lot, and I sense some form of attraction coming from him in the interviews. Someone lend me a crystal ball! But if they're an item, I don't see anything wrong with it. He's single. Is she not?

From a fan's distant point of view, in his later years, I wish that he would get back with Maureen Plant. Robert didn't look so lost while he was with her. But that's just me. :rolleyes:

I think they seem to have a real respect for each other musically and are so enjoying the musical adventures of this project which is what comes through in the photos, though like brspled, I can see why people might interpret it different.

Looking forward to hearing your reviews of the show :D Thank you for the scans. I'm glad they have a tour book.

I went over it a little bit in the ReR Chatter thread. It was amazing, they sounded great.

Hello Robert World.

I have always sort of wondered if Robert might have had a botched eyelid job. I noticed that in his more recent pics one of his eyes looks a little lopsided/smaller than the other.

No he didn't have a bad eyelid job. Some people have eye lids like that. Mine are my right one is just a bit heavy than the other so if you look at it for a moment it looks a bit deformed. It also increases as people age.

ro.jpg

^ Before

ro-2.jpg

^After (a little computer magic...notice the difference?)

Reason I post these pics is just to show with or without a few wrinkles Robert has a charisma and an appeal that age can't change. To me he's just as wonderful in the first pic as he is in the altered version.

Edited by the queen without a king