Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

DSCF0478.jpg

"HELLOOOOO BABY!!!"

22 days to go til I see Robert in concert..I`m sitting 14 rows from the front!!!....

What a view!!!!

a.gif

lucky you!!! i wish i had the ability to come and see IT. I wonder why they don't want to go to Russia...there are so many people loving them...

Edited by maureen

DSCF0478.jpg

"HELLOOOOO BABY!!!"

22 days to go til I see Robert in concert..I`m sitting 14 rows from the front!!!....

What a view!!!!

a.gif

Any plans on getting some action recorded on your phone Carrots? You have a YouTube account if I remember... :D

ro-2.jpg

^After (a little computer magic...notice the difference?)

Reason I post these pics is just to show with or without a few wrinkles Robert has a charisma and an appeal that age can't change. To me he's just as wonderful in the first pic as he is in the altered version.

Nothing wrong with a little nip and tuck, here and there. Even for a man, even for Robert Plant.

Any plans on getting some action recorded on your phone Carrots? You have a YouTube account if I remember... :D

I would....but I might get an email telling me to remove them from my youtube page! :(

This happened when I posted my recordings from the 02 reunion

So I put them on my ipod instead!!
:P:lol:

RobertPlant_BDAY.gif

I wanted to start a Zeppelin animated GIF thread. I've seen a few cool ones, and am sure there's more floating around somewhere. I can make not-so-great ones, but I used to have a program that could make cool ones, but I was too cheap to buy the full version. Ha! If anyone has more, please post! :)