Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

These pictures are awsome, especially the one with the lion. Thanks for posting them everyone. This man could'nt take a bad picture if he tried. It does'nt matter if he is 20 or 59, he is simply beautiful!

yumo2.jpg

6tlbtw6.jpg

Ahh Spacewoman, those are 2 of my favorites! But then again I think I say that with every pic. 2 completely different fashion styles, and he looks insanely hot in both!

I'm looking for two photos can you girls help me? Both of them include Robert, so of course I'm coming here. On of them is from August of '77 in Chicago. Robert has on a red top tucked into his jeans. It's the one with the hands on his hips. I have all of them but that one. I had it in photobucket but now it's gone.

The other one is in black and white and it's Jimmy, Robert, and I think Bonzo asleep on the plane. It's very early Zep, and I think Robert has on the chainmail looking shirt. HIs hair is kind of bushy and frizzy and you can see his left cheek.

Edited by lzfan715

I'm looking for two photos can you girls help me? Both of them include Robert, so of course I'm coming here. On of them is from August of '77 in Chicago. Robert has on a red top tucked into his jeans. It's the one with the hands on his hips. I have all of them but that one. I had it in photobucket but now it's gone.

The other one is in black and white and it's Jimmy, Robert, and I think Bonzo asleep on the plane. It's very early Zep, and I think Robert has on the chainmail looking shirt. HIs hair is kind of bushy and frizzy and you can see his left cheek.

is this the second pic? :)

cutestmotherfuckingpictureevertaken.jpg

Edited by eMMi

I'm just testing these out as I make them. This one's kinda silly, but hopefully they'll get better once I figure out what I'm doing. :blink:

20af24z.jpg

KINDA silly? :lol: I love it though, cute facial expressions.

it's very cool, methinks you're closing in on the JackPot! :D