Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

70-08-20FortWorthb.jpg

This is the pure hotness together with a pure beauty! I think I will faint... :wub:

Like this? :D

ricf49.gif

Oh Roxie!!!! :notworthy: Now how can i possibly do any work today after you`ve posted that!!

It really is hypnotic.....I find myself just staring at it
:blink:

74280879.jpg

LZ73-1302.jpg

Chell...as always, your pictures have almost killed me!!! what a smile...Thank you so much....you are amazing :D

I'm staring at it right now too. Just.can't.look.away.

3.gif4.gif6.gif

These pictures are awsome, especially the one with the lion. Thanks for posting them everyone. This man could'nt take a bad picture if he tried. It does'nt matter if he is 20 or 59, he is simply beautiful!

These pictures are awsome, especially the one with the lion. Thanks for posting them everyone. This man could'nt take a bad picture if he tried. It does'nt matter if he is 20 or 59, he is simply beautiful!

I second that!!!

yumo2.jpg

6tlbtw6.jpg

Ahh Spacewoman, those are 2 of my favorites! But then again I think I say that with every pic. 2 completely different fashion styles, and he looks insanely hot in both!

I'm looking for two photos can you girls help me? Both of them include Robert, so of course I'm coming here. On of them is from August of '77 in Chicago. Robert has on a red top tucked into his jeans. It's the one with the hands on his hips. I have all of them but that one. I had it in photobucket but now it's gone.

The other one is in black and white and it's Jimmy, Robert, and I think Bonzo asleep on the plane. It's very early Zep, and I think Robert has on the chainmail looking shirt. HIs hair is kind of bushy and frizzy and you can see his left cheek.

Edited by lzfan715

I'm looking for two photos can you girls help me? Both of them include Robert, so of course I'm coming here. On of them is from August of '77 in Chicago. Robert has on a red top tucked into his jeans. It's the one with the hands on his hips. I have all of them but that one. I had it in photobucket but now it's gone.

The other one is in black and white and it's Jimmy, Robert, and I think Bonzo asleep on the plane. It's very early Zep, and I think Robert has on the chainmail looking shirt. HIs hair is kind of bushy and frizzy and you can see his left cheek.

is this the second pic? :)

cutestmotherfuckingpictureevertaken.jpg

Edited by eMMi

YES! Thank you so much!

no worries. :) found it from the Group Photos thread, so thanks to the person who posted it there originally! :D

17_343_orig.jpg

I love this one! so cool, so confident! :wub:

I'm just testing these out as I make them. This one's kinda silly, but hopefully they'll get better once I figure out what I'm doing. :blink:

20af24z.jpg

I'm just testing these out as I make them. This one's kinda silly, but hopefully they'll get better once I figure out what I'm doing. :blink:

20af24z.jpg

KINDA silly? :lol: I love it though, cute facial expressions.

it's very cool, methinks you're closing in on the JackPot! :D

methinks you're closing in on the JackPot! :D

Uh oh... the pressure! :lol:

Uh oh... the pressure! :lol:

:lol:

no pressure from here. if you should fail (lol) I'll just find my Plantorial amusements elsewhere. :D

I think it's pretty damn good! :D

I think it's pretty damn good! :D

Thanks Sunray! smile023.gif

28laqhl.gif

Bad quality scan of Robert from Uncut magazine. But I had to post it anyways because it's one of my faves:

25yztjo.jpg