Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Check out this pic, my imagination really ran wild with this one.

rob70_piscine.jpg

I.. that's.. oh my.. well.. I.. *thump*

:wub: thanks, I hadn't seen that before. I think. I guess I'd remember if I had, eh? ;)

I actually had a dream about him last night (even though I went to bed thinking of Pagey :o )

Recently I have had 2 dreams about him! In the 1st one we were talking sitting somewhere in my city Nizhnij Novgorod (!) :D oh yeah, it was amazing! he was about 22 in the dream. In the 2nd one...he kissed me!!! No comments :bagoverhead::thumbsup::wub:

Recently I have had 2 dreams about him! In the 1st one we were talking sitting somewhere in my city Nizhnij Novgorod (!) :D oh yeah, it was amazing! he was about 22 in the dream. In the 2nd one...he kissed me!!! No comments :bagoverhead::thumbsup::wub:

in my most recent dream of the beautiful mr. Plant I was laying on a meadow somewhere in Wales and he just happened to pass by and ask me the time. we got to talking.. and then the dream (or at least my memory of it) gets a bit hazy.. but I guess that means I get to fill in the rest of it the way I want. :shifty:

I had a dream of him watching me in a house in San Francisco just the other night. It seems that everyone's dreams are happening at once.

well, what can you expect with a thread like this full of all these gorgeous pics, eh? :D

I had a dream with Robert not long ago too...

I wish I could tell you how it was... :unsure:

but I cant remember! and I hate when I cant remember my dreams... and I hate even more when I just know that I have dreamed with someone hot and beautiful like Robert, and cant remember!!! :angry:

I had a dream with Robert not long ago too...

I wish I could tell you how it was... :unsure:

but I cant remember! and I hate when I cant remember my dreams... and I hate even more when I just know that I have dreamed with someone hot and beautiful like Robert, and cant remember!!! :angry:

Last time I dreamt of Robert was not so long ago, in that dream he was reading, not singing, something like Trampled under foot......Did you have a look at those lyrics....Ohhhhh my my my God! He was stressing & dragging the words, frowning one eyebrow in a lusftul expression, coming closer... OMG! :P

318730880.jpg319537615.jpg

EVERY TIME i have EVER seen this video, I seriously die inside when he smiles into the camera here. God its like his soul makes me melt inside... :thanku::wub: :wub:
Is this the one where he is singing GOING TO CALIFORNIA, on the 2 dvd set? My favorite alltime pic of Robert is when he finishes the song and looks right in the camera, and gives the sweetest smile ever!

^He was so nice.
Hey eternal light, thanks for the link to The Battle Of Evermore, I wanted to see Robert and Alison's version of it. But I have to say, I do enjoy the Unledded No Quarter version better. The one with Najma Akhtar, it is so beautiful. And the smile Robert gives her, as he introduces her, really says it all.

Hey eternal light, thanks for the link to The Battle Of Evermore, I wanted to see Robert and Alison's version of it. But I have to say, I do enjoy the Unledded No Quarter version better. The one with Najma Akhtar, it is so beautiful. And the smile Robert gives her, as he introduces her, really says it all.

I absolutely love that version of The Battle Of Evermore too. It is very beautiful and her singing on it is just lovely. I listen to it quite often and it is definitely my favorite song from that album.

I absolutely love that version of The Battle Of Evermore too. It is very beautiful and her singing on it is just lovely. I listen to it quite often and it is definitely my favorite song from that album.
It is truley awsome, when I watch that dvd I just get lost in that song, It's like their singing just takes me away some where. I must have watched it too much becouse it does'nt work anymore, I have to find another one somewhere and soon!

I found this photo on the net. couldn't find where to put it,I thought their was a groupie thread? :rolleyes: sorry if this is in wrong place. but i have never seen this one. as wondering who the girl was.

dzhtl2.jpg