Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I love this thread...I've had the worst day ever and just looking at those pics of the Golden God cheers me up!!! :)

I know exactly what you mean. Today is the 6th anniversary of my dad's death so it's normally kind of a sad day. I'm of course thinking alot about my dad, but I also can't stop looking at this gorgeous man, I'm obsessed. I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with me! Please convince me otherwise! LZ just makes me happy... always has in ways nothing else can. I'm so glad other people feel the same way but the "other" people in my life look at me like I'm insane!

I know exactly what you mean. Today is the 6th anniversary of my dad's death so it's normally kind of a sad day. I'm of course thinking alot about my dad, but I also can't stop looking at this gorgeous man, I'm obsessed. I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with me! Please convince me otherwise! LZ just makes me happy... always has in ways nothing else can. I'm so glad other people feel the same way but the "other" people in my life look at me like I'm insane!

I'm so sorry about your dad, you have my sympathy

I know what you mean about LZ, the music is like medicine, it's an escape for me at times

and I most definetely agree with what you think of Mr.Plant!

Sorry about your dad...really.

Anyway, I'm right there with ya...Led Zeppelin means the world to me and quite literally kept me alive many times (suffer of depression since my early teen years...). Led Zeppelin makes me as happy as I can get. People don't understand that and yeah think I'm insane but I don't care. :)