Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Thank you all so much! It is so nice to be around people who love Robert and Led Zeppelin. I'm 17 and have been made fun of because I love Robert (musically and otherwise lol). A lot of times it is by guys in my high school (I'm graduating Monday, thank God) who wear the LZ shirts but can't name one song who think I'm weird. LZ is timeless.

Thanks again for the super welcome!! :D

Thank you all so much! It is so nice to be around people who love Robert and Led Zeppelin. I'm 17 and have been made fun of because I love Robert (musically and otherwise lol). A lot of times it is by guys in my high school (I'm graduating Monday, thank God) who wear the LZ shirts but can't name one song who think I'm weird. LZ is timeless.

I do understand you! I'm 18)

Robert is stunning, you'll find sooo many breathtaking pictures here!! Thought we already have an ambulance here so that's ok )))))))

oh! people who wear band shirts and don't even like the band (or know any songs by them) make me furious! a while back, wearing a rock shirt was hugely fashionable and everyhwere I turned I'd see these air-headed girls strutting around in Ramones t-shirts or something. argh! :angry:

anyway, rant over. :D nevermind the twerps who have to try and fill up their time and hide their insecurities with calling other people weird! :)

oh! people who wear band shirts and don't even like the band (or know any songs by them) make me furious! a while back, wearing a rock shirt was hugely fashionable and everyhwere I turned I'd see these air-headed girls strutting around in Ramones t-shirts or something. argh! :angry:

anyway, rant over. :D nevermind the twerps who have to try and fill up their time and hide their insecurities with calling other people weird! :)

I understand you...

but what happens to me is the contrary...I'm 15 and when I wear a Led t-shirt, the other older guys in my school who also use band t-shirts, make fun of me 'cause they think I'm just using it cause its fashionable!! and I hate it!! I wear it cause Led mean allot to me!!! but people think that it's because I just want to be popular!

but...whatever...they think what they want, cause I know what I feel! and that's a lesson that Robert taught me! He´s so cute!! *.*

20f94zm.jpg122cl5g.jpg

2hnoweb.jpg

He looks happy there but I think he needs to change the long-sleeved cotton shirt to thin cotton gauze in the upcoming months. I just came back from a walk here in California and it is hot outside. Those jeans, the vest and the shirt really look good though with the silver and ruby jewelry. Thank you for posting!

Roxie, we must share a brain! :lol: I came here to post those very pictures! Here's another

:D I wouldn't have known about the pics if it weren't for your link! Plus I wanted to resurrect the Smile Thread because it wasn't even on the main page anymore. <_<

:D I wouldn't have known about the pics if it weren't for your link! Plus I wanted to resurrect the Smile Thread because it wasn't even on the main page anymore. <_<

Well, it's great to have this thread back. Brings smiles all around! :D

I understand you...

but what happens to me is the contrary...I'm 15 and when I wear a Led t-shirt, the other older guys in my school who also use band t-shirts, make fun of me 'cause they think I'm just using it cause its fashionable!! and I hate it!! I wear it cause Led mean allot to me!!! but people think that it's because I just want to be popular!

but...whatever...they think what they want, cause I know what I feel! and that's a lesson that Robert taught me! He´s so cute!! *.*

Hello! I suggest you should pay no attention to them. Elder guys and even girls like to annoy the younger ones. So please, just be yourself and be happy, they are fools)))

Hello! I suggest you should pay no attention to them. Elder guys and even girls like to annoy the younger ones. So please, just be yourself and be happy, they are fools)))

yes...Thanks...

that's what I do...I just iggnore them...

but is not easy when you have a crush on one of those guys! :P he looks so much like Robert.. *.*

but no-one is better that Bobby Plant!!:

bb.jpg

bbb.jpg

bbbb.jpg

bbbbb.jpg

bbbbbb.jpg

yes...Thanks...

that's what I do...I just iggnore them...

but is not easy when you have a crush on one of those guys! :P he looks so much like Robert.. *.*

but no-one is better that Bobby Plant!!:

bb.jpg

bbb.jpg

bbbb.jpg

bbbbb.jpg

bbbbbb.jpg

You've got a point! It's hard to be indiffenent when the guy you like is always saying or doing stupid things...Even though he looks like Robert, just look through Robert pictures one more time and realise that he's not better than him, so he doesn't deserve you sadness)))

Peace)

Oh and thank you soo much for the pictures...mmm)