Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Too funny, I was doing the excat same thing...:lol::blink:

me three. :lol: I was even covering my mouth. :blink:

EDIT: this is of course in reference to eternal light and Hotplant mentioning they were doing the same "pose" as Rob in some pics. :D

Edited by eMMi

So did someone in a Blender interview.

And in any case, it's not an insult, and he's not the sort of person to take it as such. :angry:

OK, I've had my say.

Enjoy this.

CelebritiesAttendGQMenYearAwardsPAz.jpg

I've not been around for awhile, but this is a pleasant surprise to return to.

Gotta love the 80s!ER1002_Robert_PLANT_6.jpg

I seriously think I had a shirt similar to that way back when. Gotta love the 80's!

Old scans of mine.

Rob_Omscan_01-1.jpg

This picture is totally: "caught you smiling at me, that's the way it should be..."

:D Happy heart...

Aww the 80s haha at least the music was good if not the outfits and hair at times ;)

I kind of thought Robert had this hot aunt meets jump and jive look going on haha

Miss the little beauty mark...

Very nice photos!

Old scans of mine.

Rob_Omscan_01-1.jpg

I agree with everyone else Otto - this picture of Robert is just amazing!! It totally captures his true inner spirit that comes out through his eyes (and his sweet sweet smile) :):)

Ok MSG, now the first picture of Robert has always been one of my favorites, but what is going on in the second one!!!!!!!! :o:o

I think they are just dancing. From the position of the girl's hand though, I can't be sure.... I couldn't blame her if it were something more, who wouldn't be tempted? ;)

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

I think they are just dancing. From the position of the girl's hand though, I can't be sure.... I couldn't blame her if it were something more, who wouldn't be tempted? ;)

Ummm, you've got that right!! :blush: :blush: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

Who is that?

That is Alison Krauss. He made the album Raising Sand with her last fall and they are currently on tour. That pic was taken a few weeks ago at the Mercury Prize awards where the album was nominated for album of the year but did not win.