Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I thought that this one was taken in San Bernardino at the one where Maureen was backstage. I remember reading a story by someone who was there and the person described a menagerie of animals from another show that happened to be there at the same time. There is also a photo of Maureen and Robert with the spider monkey.

musictravellerstwo.blogspot.com/2008/08/led-zeppelin-1969-08-08-san-bernardino

no dear this was oct24-69-cleveland, along with the striped pants. 5 days after chicago and one week before ontario.

LOve the smile! :D

earls75-8.jpg

Maybe not a smile on the outside....But obviously Robert is the one satisfied in this pic! B)

(like he got all the "candy" and none for Jimmy) B) Sorry Jimmy!! :(

SunsetStrip4.jpg

Years later...Still love the smile...

x_40e42bcc.jpg:D

Was it a good one?

dunno i was hardly born

heard a guy in this show threw a bottle at robert while he was singing and so he mixed his warning to this guy while singing i can’t quit you babe i'm gonna put you ... you down for a while cuz you’re messing up a good concert you silly fool you must’ve been my one desire if you think you’re really very smart, then you better come right up here and do that thing again hear me talking to ya ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you think you’re really smart i suggest you come right up here and do that simple thing once again. after the song, robert addresses the loser after thanking very much the crowd and telling them what a pleasure to be there in the public hall that night and says to the guy and we’d like to welcome our friend he’s so used to throwing coconuts in the fairground, he doesn’t really know

heard overall fantastic show esp page's rendition of white summer and bonham playing a jazzy swinging heartbreaker

It cracks me up that Alison and the guy in the center are smiling but Robert just has this look on his face.

Me too! He's sorta looking like "hurry up and take the picture, now go away" LOL.

Edited by Melanie_72

dunno i was hardly born

heard a guy in this show threw a bottle at robert while he was singing and so he mixed his warning to this guy while singing i can’t quit you babe i'm gonna put you ... you down for a while cuz you’re messing up a good concert you silly fool you must’ve been my one desire if you think you’re really very smart, then you better come right up here and do that thing again hear me talking to ya ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you think you’re really smart i suggest you come right up here and do that simple thing once again. after the song, robert addresses the loser after thanking very much the crowd and telling them what a pleasure to be there in the public hall that night and says to the guy and we’d like to welcome our friend he’s so used to throwing coconuts in the fairground, he doesn’t really know

heard overall fantastic show esp page's rendition of white summer and bonham playing a jazzy swinging heartbreaker

....tks for this piece....History in the making....I hope fans like him have come to terms with themselves....I can't imagine, history in the making, and "I threw a bottle at Robert Plant"..... :D :D

Manbag. ;)

Ok ....so no one else knows either! Maybe a journal?Ideas for songs?Pictures?....Seems to always be close by.....I'm hopin' for the journal....kinda cool thinkin' he's always thinking about new music!

Can't wait to hear more Robert...you always keep us guessing,but we're always happy to hear what you got cookin"! :rolleyes:

Ok ....so no one else knows either! Maybe a journal?Ideas for songs?Pictures?....Seems to always be close by.....I'm hopin' for the journal....kinda cool thinkin' he's always thinking about new music!

Can't wait to hear more Robert...you always keep us guessing,but we're always happy to hear what you got cookin"! :rolleyes:

Maybe it's a messenger bag with love letters, song lyrics, crossword puzzles, and an ipod.

plantkrauss-1.jpg

I'm laughing out loud because poor Alison looks like "the intern" with the FedEx box and professional looking clothes LOL!! Little do they know...

:D

It's holding his zinc supplements :D

BTW Parsons is no longer with us and was considered the first to mix country and rock...just a note/

Nice pic.

Edited by Mary Hartman