Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

44324114plant203apxez7.jpg

I like this photo of current Robert, the coloring of his face and hair go well together. He looks very hot in this one that gives him the Beard of the Year nod.

But most interviews that I've seen lately with him and Alison Krauss bother me.

His hair color makes him too washed out looking. There is no contrast to his skin tone. It comes across the TV screen as brassy-oxidized gold instead of gold.

I think he needs a colorist who can give him a dark base color and blond tips on the ends of his ringlets. He also needs loads of really good moisture because his hair is thinning, and it appears to be dry.

Really? I think his hair looks great. Longer, fuller and the color looks better darker than that really blonde he had in around 94-95 :D

Really? I think his hair looks great. Longer, fuller and the color looks better darker than that really blonde he had in around 94-95 :D

I don't like his hair on the cover and the inside of Raising Sand. Something's up with it, and it needs help.

JMHO

And I agree. It was too blond in 95, especially at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Too obvious bottle blond.

Edited by PlantOneOnMe

I just hopes he keeps his hair the length he has now. He looks so good with it a little longer. Suits him so much better than he did in 2005-ish when it was noticeably shorter.

I agree. It made him look older! He looks great with his actual hair and beard. :)

44324114plant203apxez7.jpg

I like this photo of current Robert, the coloring of his face and hair go well together. He looks very hot in this one that gives him the Beard of the Year nod.

But most interviews that I've seen lately with him and Alison Krauss bother me.

His hair color makes him too washed out looking. There is no contrast to his skin tone. It comes across the TV screen as brassy-oxidized gold instead of gold.

I think he needs a colorist who can give him a dark base color and blond tips on the ends of his ringlets. He also needs loads of really good moisture because his hair is thinning, and it appears to be dry.

I agree the color in the photo looks very fine.

Maybe he is currently inbetween hair appointments, and his stylist/color expert will update his hair fairly soon. They must consider the overall condition of his hair before they add color. There is no point in having it turn orange or brittle because of too frequent color applications.

I think he was the hottest in 1979. What a Tall Cool One at Knebworth with those velour pants and dark shirt, mostly opened of course..

I agree! I can't get enough of the way he looked at the Knebworth concerts! It's my favorite part of the DVD!

kneb79hai.jpg

andgo.jpg

sing.jpg

*Sorry if these have been posted here before!

I agree! I can't get enough of the way he looked at the Knebworth concerts! It's my favorite part of the DVD!

I can't either. Knebworth footage and Earl's Court footage - - those two sections of the DVD get played alot in my house! Makes me want a time machine and a ticket in the first row.

I can't either. Knebworth footage and Earl's Court footage - - those two sections of the DVD get played alot in my house! Makes me want a time machine and a ticket in the first row.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :D One of my fave parts of Earls Court is during "That's The Way" when Jimmy and Robert keep looking at each other like they're gonna burst out laughing. It's so cute.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :D One of my fave parts of Earls Court is during "That's The Way" when Jimmy and Robert keep looking at each other like they're gonna burst out laughing. It's so cute.

OMG! YES! Whenever Robert is caught on that film breaking into a smile I pause the DVD and just have to stare. That smile lights up his face and makes him a million times more sexy than he already was (is). Yes his smile still lights up his face and makes his eyes dance! He should do it more often.

OMG.. I feel like you guys can read my mind!! The Earls Court part of the DVD is my fav too. I think they sound incredible and they look absolutely gorgeous as hell! When Percy and Pagey look at each other, and especially their smiles, I completely melt. I watch that part of the DVD over and over again... I can't seem to watch it enough. Yep, watched it once already today and the day ain't over yet! That smile of Robert's is absolutely hypnotic. Funny too, I'm reading Ritchie York's book and just read a quote of Robert's... he's talking about the vibe he would get from the audience, etc. and said that sometimes he just wanted to just f**k the whole first row.. so yeah, PlantOneonMe, I'm with you... I definitely want a seat in the front row!!! :hysterical::wub::wub::wub:

Smiley-Faint.gif

JulieLuvsRoxie ;)

Haha! I always love your replies with the emoticons.

I'm dying to put it on my MySpace page, but they have embedding disabled. :boohoo:

(Maybe they knew Plant Freaks like us would try to steal it) LOL