Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Ah, look, my scan from an italian mag, took a long time to be posted here as well. The whole article kept reffering to Bonzo as Bronzo.... <_<

Uh sorry I didn't know who to credit when i got it. Thanks for the scan, it's a beautiful one. :)

Ah, look, my scan from an italian mag, took a long time to be posted here as well. The whole article kept reffering to Bonzo as Bronzo.... <_<

I hadn't seen it before, I didn't know it was yours. Apologies. Pics get posted so many places it's almost impossible for the people who post them to know their origin, but I realize it's irritating not to be credited.

Honeydrippers in Birmingham. I believe Sam has put some from the same night up on Robert's new solo site. :)

robert has a new solo site? i always seem to be a day late and a dollar short...

if anyone knows the web address, please share... thx!

ps - great pics, as usual!

I hadn't seen it before, I didn't know it was yours. Apologies. Pics get posted so many places it's almost impossible for the people who post them to know their origin, but I realize it's irritating not to be credited.

It's all ok glicine, sorry, I didn't phrase my post well. I was really just surprised it didn't get posted earlier, as I first posted it on a closed board and was immediately posted on the Ru board by one of their member.

It's funny sometimes how quickly some pics (or not :D ) travel through the net.

It's all ok glicine, sorry, I didn't phrase my post well. I was really just surprised it didn't get posted earlier, as I first posted it on a closed board and was immediately posted on the Ru board by one of their member.

It's funny sometimes how quickly some pics (or not :D ) travel through the net.

No problem. Thanks again for the beautiful scan. :)

And I'd like to say thanks here to a lot of people who have scanned all kinds of stuffs and shared with fellow fans. (A BIG one to KB. :D )

Those are great efforts and should be appreciated.

ok, I'm lost here... :huh:

What's Ru? :blink:

I can tell that you're talking about giving credits... well, I dont understand much about it, but I wanna say sorry if I ever posted any pic without giving credits to the original owner! :unsure:

Glicine, You're totally right! Thanks to everyone!! :thumbsup:

I would love to contribute more to this thread... but I dont have anything to scan! I never buy magazines or newspapers!

But I found some photos in some books!

I gotta go to sleep now, but I'll try to post them tomorrow!

:wave:

ok, I'm lost here... :huh:

What's Ru? :blink:

I can tell that you're talking about giving credits... well, I dont understand much about it, but I wanna say sorry if I ever posted any pic without giving credits to the original owner! :unsure:

Glicine, You're totally right! Thanks to everyone!! :thumbsup:

I would love to contribute more to this thread... but I dont have anything to scan! I never buy magazines or newspapers!

But I found some photos in some books!

I gotta go to sleep now, but I'll try to post them tomorrow!

:wave:

ledzeppelin.ru

Gallery is temporarily blocked. Please visit later.