Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Weeh, so I guess he was not so nice here. ;)

robertplantcarinaberg.png

(sorry Carina, still think your questions are boring.)

And go on with the pics.

i never seen this pic before! why is he arm wrestling?

i never seen this pic before! why is he arm wrestling?

It's a Swedish TV talkshow he was on shortly after Mighty Rearranger came out. Carina Berg interviewed him, they were probably just joking around.

1161.jpg

Random...Is Robert not nice? You people confuse me.. :(

If you meant nice looking, well he always is..always.

^Omg that is a hot picture up above me

You see, that's exactly the problem I have with EL.

I have never met Robert Plant in person, but there are quite a lot of people who have met him, talked with him and even spent some time with him, on different boards and forums and have talked about their stories. I've never heard that he was rude, impolite or something towards the fans. Quite the opposite, he was always described as warm and patient.

Maybe EL had some not so nice experience, or maybe she had something else, who knows?

Actually I don't care.

Ok, go on with the pics.

85035031.jpg

85035032.jpg

He was nice before this thread came into being.

Maybe if the people on this thread were a little bit nicer, he would seem nice again.

Thank you, glicine, for this wonderful post.

Honey, you're the only one who isn't nice here.

Actually, you're a annoying.

But it looks like you have been annoying even before this thread, or even internet, came into being. :rolleyes:

Sorry, folks, but really, I just don't get why EL can go on being nasty and incovenient like that. Especially to nice, really nice people like glicine.

Oh, well, nevermind.

Maybe because they insult you on other threads when they ought to know better.

So it's your problem with people on other threads, it actually has nothing to do with Robert Plant. why keep implying "Robert Plant is not nice anymore" here?

Robert4065.jpg

EL, it occurs to me that you may have thought my remark about cliques in the Pet Peeves thread was a reference to your comment yesterday. It wasn't, OK? I was talking about something else entirely, and it wasn't directed at you. I'd address you directly if I wanted to do that. So please don't feel insulted because of something that wasn't about you.

Of course, if you didn't think that anyway, then ignore this!

He was nice before this thread came into being.

Maybe if the people on this thread were a little bit nicer, he would seem nice again.

Thank you, glicine, for this wonderful post.

This is what makes people react to you EL - you make these statements which make no sense, people have questioned you genuinely wanting to know why you repeatedly state Robert isn't nice etc. and you don't answer. So naturally people are going to get angry or think you are just a trouble maker trying to rile people up. Maybe if YOU stopped playing games, people would be nicer. Works both ways.