Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I feel the same way brspled! I like his hair a little longer, like he is wearing it now, not shorter like it is in those pics. I personally don't care for the shorter hair on him and think it does make him look much older. I still love him though. :D

I'm with you two--although he does look very cute, I think those pics show that he looks older without the beard, too. He looks sooooo much better now. :wub:;)

:huh:

I really don't like those pics, I have seen them before and as I saw them I just couldn't help but think that he doesn't look good at all on them. He looks soooooooooo old, it was certainly a bad-hair day for him, and he looked to be fat there too..... :ph34r:

Sorry, but no matter how much I love him, I just can't say those are flattering pics of him.... :blink:

Sorry to disapoint you all, I hope it doesn't ruin my reputation! :unsure::slapface:

Don't worry dear.

I agree he lookes better with longer hair and beard. But it's not how he LOOKS in there pics made me :wub: .

I like him just how he is. He seems to be very comfortable with his aging and looking, the pics are giving out a lighthearted and slightly mischievous feeling which makes me smile. :)

And thanks for the pics.

Edited by glicine

ok! :slapface: And how can we know what pics are personal and that can be posted or not?

I dont wanna post pics that are againts the rules! :unsure:

I don't think there's specific rules but think about the content of the picture and if you are unsure, best to not post it or send it to the mods and ask them :)

ok! :slapface: And how can we know what pics are personal and that can be posted or not?

I dont wanna post pics that are againts the rules! :unsure:

I think it is just that particular one mostly.

Usually the ones they wish to remove are somewhat personal in nature. You can't always know in advance because most often they don't say too much, usually, not always though.

You can ask Knebby for her opinion, which may serve as a guide in such circumstances.

Wow! I love that first picture, Coda. I just love that RP era...he's so freakin' gorgeous!

This is my favorite thread on this board. It makes me smile everytime I visit. Thanks for posting all of these great pictures of Robert everyone!

Wow! I love that first picture, Coda. I just love that RP era...he's so freakin' gorgeous!

This is my favorite thread on this board. It makes me smile everytime I visit. Thanks for posting all of these great pictures of Robert everyone!

Ur welcome Gigi! :)

and I agree that's my fav. thread on this board :)

*sigh of relief*

At least someone feels the same I do!!! :cheer:

No matter what, I love him too, Melanie. ;) But really, I do prefer to see other pics of him....just like this one:

aindamandabemhein.jpg

;)

I think he has spoiled some of us with the goatee! :D