Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

:lol: How about the small scar on his left elbow - any thoughts? I've speculated it stems from the August '75 auto accident in Rhodes.

It does--and on the one occasion I met him, I actually noticed it because it was so clearly visible, and not that small.

Hey...I just ever so willingly watched Big Log looking for the "birthmark"

I did see it in the video....not seaweed....But...in the infamous pic of him getting out of the pool in Hawaii (circa69-70):blink: Where is it?Though I admit it is awfully darn hard to look at his back :blink:;)

Again, that pic wasn't confirmed to be him. (Though it was a nice pic, whoever it was! :D )

However, I'll leave it there so as not to encourage further eye-rolling.

Again, that pic wasn't confirmed to be him. (Though it was a nice pic, whoever it was! :D )

However, I'll leave it there so as not to encourage further eye-rolling.

My pic of him getting out of the pool is hard to tell...because the copyright banner is right across his back.. take a look...the www is right where it looks like there might be a birthmark....like I said ...lots of distractions! :rolleyes: ......I still think it his him.....no matter,a very nice pic! :D

I'll have to watch the Big Log video again but I could have sworn that it had a light red/pinkish colour to it.

Every time I watch the big log video I believe that he has a tatto on his back.. :D

I don't think he has a tattoo. I could be wrong though. Maybe he has it somewhere that we can't see it!

Edited to say: I did not mean that the way it came out. I just mean like if it was on his upper leg and he got it after the soccer pictures of something.

Edited by lzfan715

It wasn't a "conversation," it was a conversation. A long time ago--I forget who the participants were, but I think they probably weren't "crazed fan girls." ;)

:slapface: Sometimes when I say things wrong, I feel like an idiot

Fan girls and silly fun belong together. ;)

And I think it's ok to be silly once in a while, it's not like we are ONLY focused on Robert's looking. His talent as a musician will always be more appreciated.

:D

Oh of course!! I LOVE his voice, I said that he had the greatest voice ever when I did my project on him in front of the class and the kids where like "Oh, how do we know, we never even heard of him" <_<

I think that that on his back, is hair.

I read about it on a book - Let’s Spend the Night Together By Pamela Des Barres

I'll quote it:

"Michele: Ahhh, I remember he had these gorgeous golden curls at the back of his neck, this perfect row of ringlets, and he had hair on the small of his back. (...)"