Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I saw him once in the 80s. He looked good.

It was during the Shaken and Stirred Tour on June 18, 1985 at the Pacific Amphitheatre in Costa Mesa.

Well well, we were at the same show. Must be why we get along so well. :lol:

34y7l74.jpg

This one reminds me of what Robert Plant and Jimmy Page were wearing the time I stood a few feet from the stage in San Diego, May 28, 1973.

Along with a whole bunch of other people who were total strangers, I sat in the parking lot for 3 hours in the hot sun that morning waiting for the doors to open to the sports arena.

He sang

during that concert.

^^^ Percy was probably looking at Jimmy P.

just kidding! ;):D

:lol:

That pic was obviously taken before "Nobody's Fault But Mine", but if he WERE singing it and the infamous "Oh Jimmy!" line... we all might be in trouble. :D:huh: Now where's that photoshopped wedding photo of Jimmy & Robert? That pic never fails to make me laugh.

:lol:

That pic was obviously taken before "Nobody's Fault But Mine", but if he WERE singing it and the infamous "Oh Jimmy!" line... we all might be in trouble. :D:huh: Now where's that photoshopped wedding photo of Jimmy & Robert? That pic never fails to make me laugh.

Hehe, when Roxie needs me...

wedding2.jpg

I have seen them before, but I still consider myself a new lady. :angry:

Or a lady, at least. :P

Always a lady :rolleyes:

Well you know I have loads of pics of Mr Plant taken by my very own hands, well my camera really but I held it in my hands :D

I know and some of them ain't bad even if I say so myself :D

Now you're going to say how many times you have already seen Robert live..... <_< <_<

And yes, it looks like Robert keeps his favorite shirts for ages. :yesnod: