Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

On which occasion I'd just like to point out that I was standing in front of ledded1 when he took those wonderful pics. :D

But please, glicine, what do the Chinese characters mean???? I've always wondered.

The one on the left is "ai", means love. And the one on the right is "lu", means wealth. :D

And Jimmy said Robert didn't know how to play guitar when they met. :mellow:

Jimmy's said lots of things that proved to be not entirely accurate over the years. :lol:

Or maybe the photographer used the guitar as a prop for the photo. Dunno. ;)

And Jimmy said Robert didn't know how to play guitar when they met. :mellow:

Robert said once in an interview early in his career (before Zep) he took one guitar lesson and learned one song (can't recall what it was). The interviewer (Bill Flanagan) points out that it was a good thing the singing worked out and he found a decent guitarist. Robert responds by saying yes but he didn't have his finness :lol: :lol:

Yes, I think so. It's the same bottle as in this one.

goodtimes.jpg

It looked like a glass at first, but I knew it couldn't be because of the way he's holding it. Irrelevant question but what kind of drink is it? :lol: Strange brown substance with no label apparently!

It looked like a glass at first, but I knew it couldn't be because of the way he's holding it. Irrelevant question but what kind of drink is it? :lol: Strange brown substance with no label apparently!

What photo of yourself in action do you like the most?

There's a lot of absurd ones. A lot of chest hair, or the beginnings of it. I like the one from Kezar Stadium in San Francisco.

The bird landing in your hand?

Exactly. It wasn't glued or strapped on for a photo moment, it just happened to see me and feel my sincerity. So I felt his ass. It's such a ridiculous photo -- a cigarette, a bottle of Newcastle Brown and a bird in my hand. When I see it I notice that the crowd looks crazier than I do.