Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

:o Is that my name I see next to his butt?

:P

I think thats a great pic. I emailed the photographer about it a while ago and she never responded. There are a few more from her from this same show and I was wondering if she had any background on the photos and show.

Yup.

Don't you love him like this?

88808741.jpg

Yes, I love him as a man. Not that he wasn't before, I just can't seem to call him an old man because he isn't.

He is just so adorable, he looks like a very cultured person which we all know he is.

The man is still sooo hot....I had the pleasure of seeing him with Alison last fall.....He just exudes sexiness all about him!!! :)

untitled-2.jpg

2886331926_9c33242b26_m.jpg

I had some pics on my cell phone but they alas...they are too small and don't do him justice even though we were a mere 5 rows back from the stage!!!He still knows how to make us all croon!! B)

Does anyone have this photo any larger?

420-09-1.jpg

I just have a very hard time thinking that he is still so sexy ecause he is older than my grandparents. In the older pictures, yeah that's fine but now I just can't seem to do it. Not to say he doesn't look great though because he does.

I just have a very hard time thinking that he is still so sexy ecause he is older than my grandparents. In the older pictures, yeah that's fine but now I just can't seem to do it. Not to say he doesn't look great though because he does.

When you put it that way - I don't blame you at all! :)