Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

When you put it that way - I don't blame you at all! :)

I just can't do it. My grandpa is going to be 59 this year and Robert is going to be 61.

It doesn't bother me that my grandpa will be 59, but the fact that Robert will be 61 really gets me.

I just can't do it. My grandpa is going to be 59 this year and Robert is going to be 61.

It doesn't bother me that my grandpa will be 59, but the fact that Robert will be 61 really gets me.

It's not about age actually.. This man is impressive and amazing ALL the time :)

I figured that he would get there sooner or later.

jenningsfarm.jpg

IveGotCandy.jpg

Edited by eternal light

It's not about age actually.. This man is impressive and amazing ALL the time :)

Well, yes, of course.

I figured that he would get there sooner or later.

I knew that he would too, but it's just so strange to me. I never saw them when they were young so I see all these pictures and footage of them in their glory days and then it's just a snap back to reality.

Well, yes, of course.

I knew that he would too, but it's just so strange to me. I never saw them when they were young so I see all these pictures and footage of them in their glory days and then it's just a snap back to reality.

Actually, I think it's a good thing that we can stay in reality.

When I got to know "Led Zeppelin", they were all already over 50. What I see in Robert, is a man who used to be beautiful and sexy and now still very goodlooking and mature. He has changed and he seems to be in peace with himself. He didn't have works done on his face, he didn't pretend to be young, and we don't need it, either. Since no one can escape from the reality, better accept it with grace.

And I totally get what you were saying. I adore this man, I listen to his music and come to this thread almost everyday, but I don't drool crazily over him and dream about getting into his arms. It's really not neccesary.

And for the topic

86120904.jpg

Actually, I think it's a good thing that we can stay in reality.

When I got to know "Led Zeppelin", they were all already over 50. What I see in Robert, is a man who used to be beautiful and sexy and now still very goodlooking and mature. He has changed and he seems to be in peace with himself. He didn't have works done on his face, he didn't pretend to be young, and we don't need it, either. Since no one can escape from the reality, better accept it with grace.

And I totally get what you were saying. I adore this man, I listen to his music and come to this thread almost everyday, but I don't drool crazily over him and dream about getting into his arms. It's really not neccesary.

I think it is great that he has aged just how Mother Nature wantd him too. I don't think he even looks 60 and I think that's some sort of gift for not going under the knife. He should be proud of the way he looks, he has certainly been around the block a few times and has earned any wrinkle he might have. I do think the wrinkles are cute, they are all stories that he can tell.

I think it is great that he has aged just how Mother Nature wantd him too. I don't think he even looks 60 and I think that's some sort of gift for not going under the knife. He should be proud of the way he looks, he has certainly been around the block a few times and has earned any wrinkle he might have. I do think the wrinkles are cute, they are all stories that he can tell.

Very true, madamoiselle. :thumbsup: