Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Ok, not excatly a hot pic of Robert but....at physical therapy last week my therapist gave me this pose to do. I took one look at it and said, "that is excatly how Robert Plant stands, this should be called The Robert Pose."

So he left me to draw in the hair.

:shifty:

29ym7x5.jpg:D

How old are his kids? I always forget isnt Carmen around 40/41 and Logan was born in '79 right? ..But then i never know how old Jesse is.

Carmen Jane, born November 1968; Logan Romero, born January 1979; and Jesse Lee, born September 1991

Beautiful family:-)

Well, you don't have to be married to have a child.

My understanding (and I could have gotten the facts wrong) was he had an relationship with his first wife's sister (his ex-sister-in-law) and had Jesse w/her.

Yeah, exactly...

And they broke up after Jesse was born.

It might be a little wierd to think that Jesse is Logan and Carmen's brother AND cousin... :unsure:

But the same thing happens with my dad... my grandfather married two sisters and had children with them... Married first with one, had some children, and when she died, married with the other, my grandma, and had more kids, my father, among them.

Maureen didnt died, but it's the same situation with Robert, I guess. Happened to fall in love with both sisters!

Robert hasn't ever released who Jesse's mom really is. It's mostly speculation because Robert choses to keep his personal life private.

Edited to rephrase a sentence.

Edited by lzfan715

Robert hasn't ever released who Jesse's mom really is. It's mostly speculation because Robert choses to keep his personal life private.

Edited to rephrase a sentence.

Yeah, that's true.

He has never confirmed anything.

And I think that making his life, and his family life private, makes of him a wonderful man!

And how about some photos of this so wonderful man?? :P

Bobby4.jpg

Bobby59.jpg

italy71_press1.jpgrecordmirror_oct70_uk.jpg

Just out of curiousity, are these people his children?

If no one knows, no big deal, just wondering if there was a caption saying or not.

It looks like it. It's great to see them, espically to see what Carmen looks like now. I'm about positive that is Carmen.

Sorry. I didn't see you had answered, glicine.

Edited by aen27

The man is still sooo hot....I had the pleasure of seeing him with Alison last fall.....He just exudes sexiness all about him!!! :)

untitled-2.jpg

2886331926_9c33242b26_m.jpg

I had some pics on my cell phone but they alas...they are too small and don't do him justice even though we were a mere 5 rows back from the stage!!!He still knows how to make us all croon!! B)

These are nice and thanks for sharing! Looks like they are having a blast. Why some people say they have no chemistry onstage is beyond me.

These are nice and thanks for sharing! Looks like they are having a blast. Why some people say they have no chemistry onstage is beyond me.

Look how sweet they are together. This is a photo taken by BP Fallon.

3226222175_81d41a650d_o.jpg

And I'm happy that Alison has confirmed the second round is still coming,