Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I'm fine, thanks - lovely weather here now. It's been a really good summer here. You?

I'm well thanks. The weather here in the Uk is pretty rubbish at present, far too much rain. Typical for us though.

Good to see you

Oh Gwendal is outgoing, funny and very cute. ;)

Met him during the Winter Olympics in Turin, he is a gentleman.

Hi Zep head! This afternoon I watched some A&P videos on You Tube (I just got a new computer and have high speed and access to video for the 1st time.). Maybe I spoke too soon about Robert being more attractive than Gwendal; I found myself wishing that I could come back as Marina in a future life so I could skate with him! He kind of looks like a cross between Planty & Orlando Bloom. It's been so long since I've seen those performances, and I'm looking forward to seeing ones from post 2002 that I've never seen! And just think of all the Zep/Plant videos I can watch now! Both Robert and Gwendal are very flexible, physically speaking, create beautiful lines with their bodies and express passion/sexualtiy with their bodies, facial expessions, and HAIR:) :veryhot:

Those are qualities that I lack and so I marvel at people who have them, and envy them!

Edited by ZeppyNetters

Hi Zep head! This afternoon I watched some A&P videos on You Tube (I just got a new computer and have high speed and access to video for the 1st time.). Maybe I spoke too soon about Robert being more attractive than Gwendal; I found myself wishing that I could come back as Marina in a future life so I could skate with him! He kind of looks like a cross between Planty & Orlando Bloom. It's been so long since I've seen those performances, and I'm looking forward to seeing ones from post 2002 that I've never seen! And just think of all the Zep/Plant videos I can watch now! Both Robert and Gwendal are very flexible, physically speaking, create beautiful lines with their bodies and express passion/sexualtiy with their bodies, facial expessions, and HAIR:) :veryhot:

Those are qualities that I lack and so I marvel at people who have them, and envy them!

Ah well we are keeping getting off topic. :D Glad you enjoyed the Anissina&Peizerat videos though. I was amazed by their beauty and ability of artificial expression, especially impressed by Marina's strength LOL, regarding the reverse lift. And Gwendal plays piano quite well. ;)

But I will always love Robert :D, so keep sticking to the original topic.

goddess.jpg

How many of you ladies want THIS 2008 calendar? :wub:

RPlantnuts08.jpg

I do! AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ALERT THE MEDIA: Michael Jackson was NOT the first guy to make it ok for white guys to grab their crotches (yes I've heard that more than once recently)!

:wacko:

14o17r5.jpg

I should've put this one in the "Robert's Hair' thread too. I LOVE his hair here.

Oh I really LOVE this one. He was so gorgeous on that Unledded dvd, wasn't he.

Not that looks are important to me. It just so happens in addition to being the most gorgeous, photogenic man ever, he's got the most incredible voice, he's extremely smart, funny, creative, passionate, and a poet! A deadly combination :nuke:

Unfortunately in most respects I'm the complete opposite of Robert. The only things we have in common are: humans/caucasian/English speaking/love music & dogs. I guess I have some intelligence & sense of humor also.

Edited by ZeppyNetters

Ans some more!

VTS_03_202946300-56-45.jpg

VTS_03_203191001-00-15.jpg

VTS_03_203194701-00-20.jpg

I´m sure that Peter Jackson would give him a role in his "Lord of the Rings" movie at once! He would cut a dash!

These are beautiful but also make me giggle: anyone else think of the guy in Holy Grail (Erbert?)

who wanted Sir Lancelot (John Cleese) to rescue him from the tower ("I'd rather...I'd rather...")? :lol::duel:

Calling to U

ROBERTPLANTNINELIVETitle5DVDRipa-68.jpg

If I were a Carpenter

ROBERTPLANTNINELIVETitle5DVDRipa-67.jpg

I Believe

ROBERTPLANTNINELIVETitle5DVDRipa-66.jpg

ROBERTPLANTNINELIVETitle5DVDRipa-65.jpg

ROBERTPLANTNINELIVETitle5DVDRipa-64.jpg

Thanks for these screenshots from I Believe. Every time I watch it I get tears in my eyes ("...tears from your Mother from the pits of her soul, look at your Father see his blood run cold..."). So sad their marriage didn't survive that. I guess all the couples I can think of that lost a child eventually divorced.