Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

:huh:

I really don't like those pics, I have seen them before and as I saw them I just couldn't help but think that he doesn't look good at all on them. He looks soooooooooo old, it was certainly a bad-hair day for him, and he looked to be fat there too..... :ph34r:

Sorry, but no matter how much I love him, I just can't say those are flattering pics of him.... :blink:

Sorry to disapoint you all, I hope it doesn't ruin my reputation! :unsure::slapface:

I disagree! I love those pics! They are so cute! And if that's fat, wow!

(I prefer Robert w/o facial hair but of course he should be how he's most happy.)

That one in the greyish sweatshirt and jeans....I missed.. :blink: ...I just typed...kissed...it's late. :D

He is GORGEOUS in that one.

I better go back since that one was from 2008.

:slapface: Now I just typed...I better go pack. :wacko:

So, I kissed the pic, and I'm gonna go pack.

dang...pain pills.

and hot pics of Robert makin me woosy.... :whistling:

Thanks for these screenshots from I Believe. Every time I watch it I get tears in my eyes ("...tears from your Mother from the pits of her soul, look at your Father see his blood run cold..."). So sad their marriage didn't survive that. I guess all the couples I can think of that lost a child eventually divorced.

You're very welcome! :)

Yea, Every time I watch it I get tears in my eyes too! :(

Thanks for these screenshots from I Believe. Every time I watch it I get tears in my eyes ("...tears from your Mother from the pits of her soul, look at your Father see his blood run cold..."). So sad their marriage didn't survive that. I guess all the couples I can think of that lost a child eventually divorced.

Not all couples - I know plenty who lost a child and stayed married, including my own parents.

26robertplant1.jpg

cant we all agree that ANY picture of percy is hot?

No <_< I've seen some horrible photos of him but that doesn't mean anything. We all take bad ones now and zen, er then ;):D

Edited by ninelives

Hello Otto Masson!

Thanks for these, the man is without a doubt is beyond beautiful...they don't make them like this any more IMHO.

I share your opinion. They just don't make those anymore and it's such a shame for my generation. I could use one.