Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Here he is:

ssrobertplant2.gif

I don't know where or when that photo was taken but I never remember Robert's teeth being as bad as they look in that pic so I'm wondering if it's due to the lighting or the angle. I do remember that his teeth weren't exactly straight and one tooth on the side was slightly out and over one of his front teeth but my friends and I thought that was so cute, so endearing (you can see a bit of it in the photo below - although given the rest of the pic, who would notice the teeth?). To be honest, during the Zep years, none of us really scrutinized his teeth! Or Jimmy's teeth. When they walked into a room, everything else about them, including the sexy vibe and aura they projected, completely eclipsed the cosmetic. One of my old friends and I were talking about the time the Zep guys walked into a venue in our home city and the entire atmosphere in the room changed. I don't even have the words to explain what that felt like but I've never forgotten the feeling.

RPbackstagelovebeads-1-1.jpg

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

I don't know where or when that photo was taken but I never remember Robert's teeth being as bad as they look in that pic so I'm wondering if it's due to the lighting or the angle. I do remember that his teeth weren't exactly straight and one tooth on the side was slightly out and over one of his front teeth but my friends and I thought that was so cute, so endearing (you can see a bit of it in the photo below - although given the rest of the pic, who would notice the teeth?). To be honest, during the Zep years, none of us really scrutinized his teeth! Or Jimmy's teeth. When they walked into a room, everything else about them, including the sexy vibe and aura they projected, completely eclipsed the cosmetic. One of my old friends and I were talking about the time the Zep guys walked into a venue in our home city and the entire atmosphere in the room changed. I don't even have the words to explain what that felt like but I've never forgotten the feeling.

RPbackstagelovebeads-1-1.jpg

Testoserone-charged

Hello Deborah!

Dave Lewis once wrote about being at one of the Earls' court concerts and Robert glancing directly at them :o , can you imagine that? :P

Hello glicine, When I saw them in 1975 in Baton Rouge, I was close to the stage and Robert and JPJ I got to look at directly. My vision of the male species has never been the same since...and I was only 15!!! :-)

Hello glicine, When I saw them in 1975 in Baton Rouge, I was close to the stage and Robert and JPJ I got to look at directly. My vision of the male species has never been the same since...and I was only 15!!! :-)

Wow! *sigh* sometimes I really envy you guys who went to the concerts back in the 70s.

Wow! *sigh* sometimes I really envy you guys who went to the concerts back in the 70s.

I thought Robert was glorious, the man just projected sex appeal...the body, the hair...and he was confident enough to know how to use it..all of it!! For the record JPJ was also EXTREMELY attractive:-)

I scanned this pic from an italian 1992 mag, I think the pic is from '73, judging by the hair and teeth. :)

Btw, I see my sig at the right upper corner of the pic suddenly and conveniently disappeared. ;)

I didn't touch your sig, honest.

But I did express an opinion of the pic as a pic,and I still think it's one of the worst I've seen of him. (Thanks for posting it, however.)

I didn't touch your sig, honest.

But I did express an opinion of the pic as a pic,and I still think it's one of the worst I've seen of him. (Thanks for posting it, however.)

Errr, Aqua, I think Orangebugger meant the picture posted in #327, not the one with bad teeth.

Hello EL! well this gives something to try to go to sleep with:-)

Hello Deborah, and his hair looks slightly damp; that combined with gosh it looks like he forgot to zip his jeans back up. Maybe it was just the laid-back atmosphere or it was hot that night or day.

Or the music was in the key of D; that combined with all the ooh-yeahs could explain the way the atmosphere changed as MSG mentioned. Perhaps it was the orange album cover for the Houses of the Holy disc that stimulated the sacral chakra.

The interior of the Hyatt was decorated in a color scheme of oranges and yellows in 1973, which could explain a lot.

soccer2.jpg

Edited by eternal light