Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

cs-RobertPlant5-Atlanta63005.jpg

Hail mary mother of god....forgive me ....i am having lustful thoughts..... again!!! teu31.gif

Edited by carrots1969

Hail mary mother of god....forgive me ....i am having lustful thoughts..... again!!! teu31.gif

Naughty, Carrots! Perhaps you need to go over someones knee...

rp12260511.jpg

Robert can put me over his knee and hit me with a big stick anytime!!!!!gotwood-1.jpg Blimey! that sounds rude!!!! LOL ;)

Edited by carrots1969

Naughty, Carrots! Perhaps you need to go over someones knee...

rp12260511.jpg

Thank you Julie! Robert and tennis are my two loves biglovesmiley.gif! Putting the two together is the cherry on top of the most delicious sundae!

has robert gone fatter?

I think the correct expression is Robert Plant is PHAT! I.E Pretty Hot And Tempting!!

Edited by carrots1969

:lol:Those blue jeans really contrast with the chartreuse trousers he wore the other day.

differently better than those green trousers...those were just blinding...need sunglasses.. B)

differently better than those green trousers...those were just blinding...need sunglasses.. B)

I'd take those blinding pants over these things :P

I just can't imagine him trying them on and thinking, "Hmmmm. Yea. These look good. I'll take 'em." :lol:

pobcigag.jpg

Anyone for a game of Limbo!!! I`l go first.....I might need a few attempts at it!! ;)2097862903_2ac5843f97.jpg

Edited by carrots1969

I just can't imagine him trying them on and thinking, "Hmmmm. Yea. These look good. I'll take 'em." :lol:

pobcigag.jpg

:lol::o:wacko:

:ph34r:

pobcigag.jpg

Um :blink:

"think of his tight jeans.... think of his tight jeans... think of his tight jeans".

Ok I feel better now. :rolleyes:

But it's still ol' Robert, so it's all good. :)

Anyone for a game of Limbo!!! I`l go first.....I might need a few attempts at it!! ;)2097862903_2ac5843f97.jpg

:hysterical: Oh god, you guys are sooo cracking me up here!! I want to reply to so many of these posts but the damn flood control thing....

And yeah, I would LOVE to have at this game of limbo!!!!! :wub::wub:

071.gifplant.jpg

I love this Carrots!! Make me one.. make me one!!! :D This is a really hot picture of our Percy!!

I have a book called Led Zeppelin A Visual Documentary by Paul Kendall. I got it when I was in high school eons ago. This picture from the book of Robert is one of my favorites... he looks so young and innocent.

percy.jpg

:lol::o:wacko:

:ph34r:

the pants don't bother me as much as what he is wearing for shoes...i hope he's not wearing socks with sandals...a friend did that and he has yet to live that one done

I have a book called Led Zeppelin A Visual Documentary by Paul Kendall. I got it when I was in high school eons ago. This picture from the book of Robert is one of my favorites... he looks so young and innocent.

percy.jpg

I like that picture too. I may have to get that book!!