Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

84885222.jpg

84885356.jpg

85035388.jpg

85038780.jpg

85039461.jpg

85054311.jpg absolutely beautiful pic :)

86106987.jpg

86130915.jpg:o

85054846.jpg

OMG Magenta! I am dying here and listening to Elvis "One Night With You"......

Edit: Between these pictures and Elvis...I have to take a pause for the cause!!!! This is just too much:-)

Edited by Deborah J

I wish I could find the interview with Alison Krause where she states that she basically didn't care one way or the other about LZ growing up. It was listening to her brother playing his albums that gave her any familiarity at all with them. Her favorite band was I think Journey. Her brother used to ask her to listen to how awesome LZ was.

Hmmmm....I just bet AK's brother got to meet Robert.

I wish I could find the interview with Alison Krause where she states that she basically didn't care one way or the other about LZ growing up. It was listening to her brother playing his albums that gave her any familiarity at all with them. Her favorite band was I think Journey. Her brother used to ask her to listen to how awesome LZ was.

Hmmmm....I just bet AK's brother got to meet Robert.

Shame on Alison for saying that about our band! ROF my dear!

Shame on Alison for saying that about our band! ROF my dear!

Why is it a shame just because some people don't care that much about Zeppelin? It's just personal preference.

Alison did say she liked some of Robert's solo works, though. She and her brother made a cover of Big Log.

Edited by glicine

Why is it a shame just because some people don't care that much about Zeppelin? It's just personal preference.

Alison did say she liked some of Robert's solo works, though. She and her brother made a cover of Big Log.

You're right "glicine," my wrong! Alison is entitled to like whatever her preferences are. Its the same as we all having the right to like or choose whatever preferences that we like or want. Good point! ROF my friend!