Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I wish I could find the interview with Alison Krause where she states that she basically didn't care one way or the other about LZ growing up. It was listening to her brother playing his albums that gave her any familiarity at all with them. Her favorite band was I think Journey. Her brother used to ask her to listen to how awesome LZ was.

Hmmmm....I just bet AK's brother got to meet Robert.

Alison's mentioned that in a few different places. I don't think it was so much she didn't care for Zep as she was stating that she basically knew of Robert's solo music more than what he did with Zep. She was a huge Bad Company fan. Not sure about Journey.

I was willing to drive 372 miles to St. Louis by myself to see Robert and AK. It just so happened my husband was able to drive me while he was working. If I had to, I would have done it.

I don't know if I would have done that for Jimmy.

Yeah, you would do it for Jimmy too! I can see you doing it! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Oh you would go and see Jimmy if he was anywhere in the U.S.! Then I know that I would have to go with you! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

You seriously think I would attend a concert with you, so I can be chased by hookers, undercover cops, pimps, security guards and on top of it all and the worst part is you can't even bring a beer or cocktail back for me without spilling it all over yourself. Geez. :D

You seriously think I would attend a concert with you, so I can be chased by hookers, undercover cops, pimps, security guards and on top of it all and the worst part is you can't even bring a beer or cocktail back for me without spilling it all over yourself. Geez. :D

YES! I do think that you would! You'll probably have fun too! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

YES! I do think that you would! You'll probably have fun too! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Okay, but we're taking separate vehicles and your girlfriend is not allowed to follow me to the bathroom. That took a lot of arm twisting didn't it?

Also, you starting burning my hair and I'm outta there. LOL!

ZFF, no offence. But this is not a thread about "Who does imPlanted like more" or "What would imPlant do for Jimmy", and I think the answers she has given to your questions are clear enough.

So can we go back to the topic? This is about PICS right?

withRichard.jpg

SpaceYourBrainsOut003.jpg

SeattlePop4.jpgSeattlePop3.jpg