Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Deborah, all those photos have been posted in this thread before, you should spend some time and go through the whole thread, loads of eye candy I'd say. ;)

n853480450_5944793_1215.jpg

n570421559_1946149_6503.jpg

Deborah, all those photos have been posted in this thread before, you should spend some time and go through the whole thread, loads of eye candy I'd say. ;)

n853480450_5944793_1215.jpg

n570421559_1946149_6503.jpg

hello glicine-I have, but I have to be careful of overload :faint1:

frombehind.jpg

glicine--many things looks great with a rear view...thanks for this...makes you go weak at the knees :faint1:

75-06HP-E-1.jpg

glicine- I am picturing this vertical and having thoughts of well.....let's just say imagination is a blessing :yesnod:

glicine- I am picturing this vertical and having thoughts of well.....let's just say imagination is a blessing :yesnod:

don't you mean horizontal? :slapface::)

75-06HP-E-1.jpg

don't you mean horizontal? :slapface::)

Girls, please. ;) Vertical or horizontal...when it came to the Zep guys...it didn't matter... :shifty:

Girls, please. ;) Vertical or horizontal...when it came to the Zep guys...it didn't matter... :shifty:

Vertical, Horizontal, Backwards, Forwards.... :faint1: The man is just perfection!

vj8l2.jpg

And he is proud. ;)

glicine, magnificent picture....need to take another pause for the cause after this :thanku: