Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Those are beautiful, glicine!

Should just mention that there's always been considerable doubt that that's Robert in the second of the two scans above.

I know you would like them. :P

Ah well, Robert Knight has stated it was Robert, he should know as he was the one who took those pics. ;)

Those are beautiful, glicine!

Should just mention that there's always been considerable doubt that that's Robert in the second of the two scans above.

Yes..I have read a number of times that some people doubt that the gorgeous creature getting out of the pool is indeed Robert...we will never know unless Robert himself would like to confirm that is him :rolleyes: ...But just a little food for thought...check out the bracelet he is wearing in the top half of the scan and compare it to the "bottom" :D one!

Yes..I have read a number of times that some people doubt that the gorgeous creature getting out of the pool is indeed Robert...we will never know unless Robert himself would like to confirm that is him rolleyes.gif ...But just a little food for thought...check out the bracelet he is wearing in the top half of the scan and compare it to the "bottom" biggrin.gif one!

It looks like the same bracelet in both scans. :-)

Yes..I have read a number of times that some people doubt that the gorgeous creature getting out of the pool is indeed Robert...we will never know unless Robert himself would like to confirm that is him :rolleyes: ...But just a little food for thought...check out the bracelet he is wearing in the top half of the scan and compare it to the "bottom" :D one!

As I've said, I believe the photograhper should know. Mystery solved. ;)