Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Is it just me, or is this picture a bit anatomically incorrect (if you catch my drift ;) )? Shouldn't it look like this?!

Robert3761.jpg

Maybe Robert was confused the day my pic was taken!!!! :unsure:

Yours seems to be much more aligned!!!!! :blush:

Oh god...the last pic is fantastic...what a look...and hair..)))) i LOVE this picture...)) :wub:

Roxie you have the best avatar ever!

Why thank you - I think so too! B)

^Even if they have been posted, there's no harm in seeing them again! Thanks! I've never seen that second picture!

Some oldies but goodies from the archives of Aqua M. Rine. (j/k)

:lol: :lol: I like Aqua M. Rine's archives :D

Your desktop photo is a great choice by the way :thumbsup:

Some oldies but goodies from the archives of Aqua M. Rine. (j/k)

Apologies to those whose scans I didn't record. :ph34r:

adorable02.jpg

Ahh bless!! I got the urge to play with his hair!!.....actually I wanna do a lot more than that to him when i look at this picture!! :P .......that chair looks as if it could take the weight of two people and he`s wearing a scarf, that could come in handy! :PCARROTS CENSORED :bagoverhead:

Edited by carrots1969

:thanku: Aquamarine!! your desktop shot is divine...mmmmm, those legs..pant, pant :wub:

Carrots and I will be having a girly fight to see who can run their fingers through Roberts luscious locks first! :lol:

:thanku: Aquamarine!! your desktop shot is divine...mmmmm, those legs..pant, pant :wub:

Carrots and I will be having a girly fight to see who can run their fingers through Roberts luscious locks first! :lol:

Wait just a second... count me in... I wanna run my fingers thru his luscious locks too!! :duel::thumbsup:

BTW... Roxie, REAL nice avatar!!! Me likey!! :D

Edited by zengac

269.gif No need for a fight! We could arrange some sort of "time share" agreement!

Oh the last picture uploaded - amazing!it's from The song Remeins The Same concert, the Rain song video, isn'tit?)) great, i have always loved this still)

BTW... Roxie, REAL nice avatar!!! Me likey!! :D

Thank you Zengac! B)

Here's a screen shot from TSRTS.

2h3d64k.jpg