Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

ur right, they ain't hot anymore..they are SMOKING!!!! even sweaty he looks gorgeous!!! I know they've been posted before, but I see no reason why they shouldn't be seen again^^

robert-plant-20071222-354335.jpg

tumblr_ljzm3aBXxK1qa0xtoo1_400.jpg

Robert+Plant.jpg:blink::o:wub:

OMG OMG OMG OMG :wub::faint1::drool::veryhot: (couldn't find any more emoticons to describe my feelings^^)..thanks so much for that..as I got most of my pics ffrom here I don't have anything to share yet, but as soon as I have you'll see it..OMG again^^

Wasn't that fab? I scanned it out of that Good Times, Bad Times book by Hullett and Prochnicky. Very good book, by the way. Lotsa cool photos I'd never seen before.

Here's one from Bath 1970 that I found in an old Rave from 1974, I think:

1zxfgi.jpg

Jeezum crowe! tongue.gif

Fab? I think "fab" doesn't even come close to hotness like that :blink: And that last scan..What do you think you're doing to me? My heart fluttered when I saw that :notworthy: Good lord have mercy^^ I think I'll have to get this old Rave mag. Can you give me details on this particular issue this pic was published in? That'd be cool :thumbsup:

Fab? I think "fab" doesn't even come close to hotness like that :blink: And that last scan..What do you think you're doing to me? My heart fluttered when I saw that :notworthy: Good lord have mercy^^ I think I'll have to get this old Rave mag. Can you give me details on this particular issue this pic was published in? That'd be cool :thumbsup:

It took some digging, but I found the info for ya:

Rave - Sept 1974

I think it was a British teen mag, so if you're in Deutschland, you might have better luck finding it than I did in the States. :)

Oh, also, there's no other Zeppelin stuff in it except for that pin-up, so make sure no one's pulled the pin-up out of it!

Wasn't that fab? I scanned it out of that Good Times, Bad Times book by Hullett and Prochnicky. Very good book, by the way. Lotsa cool photos I'd never seen before.

Here's one from Bath 1970 that I found in an old Rave from 1974, I think:

1zxfgi.jpg

faint1.gifdrool.gifey.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've always loved this pic of Robert. Does anyone know when it was taken? I'm guessing 79ish?? Sorry for size...only one I could locate.

I think it was 78 - anyway it's Jennings Farm with Sally Hayward. I have all the info somewhere will try to get back soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...