Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

One of the funniest comments I have ever seen posted on this forum..I think it's in the middle of this thread. The picture of Robert with the snake, No shirt and Page-ist stated that even Robert turned him on and he was straight...I fell off my chair I was laughing so hard!!! I miss his post and hope he is back soon.

Thanks for the photos^^

One of the funniest comments I have ever seen posted on this forum..I think it's in the middle of this thread. The picture of Robert with the snake, No shirt and Page-ist stated that even Robert turned him on and he was straight...I fell off my chair I was laughing so hard!!! I miss his post and hope he is back soon.

Thanks for the photos^^

hi deb

the page/plant wedding pic is pretty funny, too....

this whole thread is pretty funny if I may say so..here we are, grown-up women and we can't help but nearly faint at the sight of a simple man..BUT if I may add, I think to none of us he is "just a simple guy" (Zeppelin lyric reference not intended, but funny lol)..Robert's beauty transcends gender and age..and even common sense :wub:

so there, a bit of beard fanatism..I love the beard that graced his face in 1970..

P.S.: Doesn't he have the most seductive sweat ever`???

post-17354-0-89875700-1327484337.jpg

post-17354-0-69153000-1327484339.jpg

post-17354-0-07410600-1327484342.jpg

post-17354-0-27750500-1327484343.jpg

post-17354-0-38502000-1327484344.jpg

Edited by ZepRex

I had to stop in before I went to school, and everyone will be wondering why I have a drooling grin on my face! Why couldn't I have been born earlier so I could go see him during the 70s when he was at his hottest, he is just the yummiest man in the world. At least there is hope to see him since he lives in the states....Now if only Pagey would come over here too lol.