Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Here's some more pics of the same day, I think. (the one pic posted by communication breakdown)

zep-011-05-robert.jpg

zep-010-10-group.jpg

i know it's a bit late but can i just say that this was the hottest gig for page, plant and bonham ... they all look very yummmmmy ... and i'm straight :D but where is John paul ???

Hello!:) I have just read biography about Led Zeppelin so I managed to find this site :) This is a picture made by me for my room :D For all Zeppelin fans :) Cheers!Long live rocknroll ;)

post-21603-0-78707000-1345418117_thumb.j

Hello! :) I have just read biography about Led Zeppelin so I managed to find this site :) This is a picture made by me for my room :D For all Zeppelin fans :) Cheers!Long live rocknroll ;)

Nice pic^ and welcome to the forum!

i found this in another thread about Robert. i think robert's Smile or Hair thread posted by someone else.

i wanted to know if anyone has a bigger version and maybe screen caps of this .

woooooooooow.gif

http://RobertPlant300Degree.jpg

The Very Hot Robert Plant Performs at the Arizona State Univeristy, Activity Centre, Tempe, AZ, July 20, 1977

Photographer: Greg Crowder/ASU Press

Edited by PlanetPage

RobertJimmyLargeTempe.jpg

Robert and Jimmy Peform at the Arizona State University Activity Centre, Tempe, AZ, July 20, 1977

Photo: Greg Crowder/ASU Press 1977

Edited by PlanetPage

Well Ladies!!! I tried not to look, but you can see, it didn't work!!! Honestly, I tried. Thanks for the photos:-)