Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

While we are on the subject about his... dare I say, lovely bum. Did anyone notice during the Celebration Day/02, he gave it a good squeeze?? (cannot for the life of me during which segment it happened) Some guys sitting behind me at the cinema commented on Percy squeezing his own arse and I couldn't stop laughing...goes to show ya that fellas even notice!!!

RP4_zps14bec947.jpg

RP3_zpse81a0b28.jpg

RP2_zps1a714891.jpg

RP1_zps266641cb.jpg

Does anyone know who or what was happening in the picture above? Looks like a wedding...???

Hi Percy's Plant, just had a question about the shot you have posted of Plant in the black leather jacket. I have that same exact photo and actually got him to autograph it at a Toronto show a couple fo years ago. The one I have is on Kodak paper that came into my possession in 1977-8. just wondering how you can have the same photo (without the autograph). I am now scratching my head after having believed, for all these years, that I actually had a "one of a kind photo"...no big deal. Just wondering about the history of that photo now and if you happen to have any info it'd be great to know...cheers Rich

While we are on the subject about his... dare I say, lovely bum. Did anyone notice during the Celebration Day/02, he gave it a good squeeze?? (cannot for the life of me during which segment it happened) Some guys sitting behind me at the cinema commented on Percy squeezing his own arse and I couldn't stop laughing...goes to show ya that fellas even notice!!!

It was after 'Stairway to Heaven'. And yes, that scene definitely had many of us in the theater giggling or snickering (or wishing we were Robert's hands at that moment)

Haha! so Robert is even aware of how fabulous "it" is!

LLH,

Nice photo of Robert's ruby ring!

He has this one and another emerald cut ruby ring on during the o2 concert and they both look so awesome! :)

Yeah, he's worn some great pieces over the years, i love his bracelets as well. :) Edited by LivingLovingHeartbreaker