Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

JP78 I've not seen that one before either, love him in that top! And no I don't think anyone could look as good in a top like that!

Thanks for the photos Percys_Plant - I also love the magazine cover of the three of them, didn't think i found older Robert as attractive (still adore him as a person but he is nearly my Dad's age now!) but may have just changed my mind seeing that:)

Thanks for the photos Percys_Plant - I also love the magazine cover of the three of them, didn't think i found older Robert as attractive (still adore him as a person but he is nearly my Dad's age now!) but may have just changed my mind seeing that:)

I know right? I looked at the picture (mag cover) and went whoa! Robert's never looked this...drool-worthy lately! (though it looks to me like they photoshopped it to hell and back - at least compared to the 'Rock Classic' cover, you can see the difference *lol*)

Hi Rich,

I found the picture off Tumblr, so I really couldn't tell you about its backstory. Sorry about that. :(

Still, a very cool story that you managed to get his autograph. :)

...no problem P_P, just wondering,,,thanks very much for replying...ciao

I know right? I looked at the picture (mag cover) and went whoa! Robert's never looked this...drool-worthy lately! (though it looks to me like they photoshopped it to hell and back - at least compared to the 'Rock Classic' cover, you can see the difference *lol*)

I Believe your right, where are the crow's feet? Their faces are almost as smooth as mine! :o:hysterical: I'm still in love with them though. :wub:

Reguarding to the Guitar World mag...in my honest opinon, they should have left the picture as nature intended. The boys look like they have been photoshopped to death.

Ain't that the fucking truth? It's like looking at three Ken dolls; it's sick. We're into guitars, not image (well, actually the jury is still out on that one) so save the airbrush for People magazine.

Ain't that the fucking truth? It's like looking at three Ken dolls; it's sick. We're into guitars, not image (well, actually the jury is still out on that one) so save the airbrush for People magazine.

yes, what makes them different is they were able to withstand time . their music is what kept us hooked. so while they were clearly attractive in their younger days we still find them to be so as they get older and we don't need some fake cover to see it.

yes, what makes them different is they were able to withstand time . their music is what kept us hooked. so while they were clearly attractive in their younger days we still find them to be so as they get older and we don't need some fake cover to see it.

I wonder what the publishers thought about the cover,In a image obsessed world we live in now, I can imagine them pouring over the original photos and thought..."um this could do with a tweek here and there" reguardless to what the real public/people or Robert, Jimmy and JP thinks.

In fact I like to wonder what the boys think of it.

(the real pubic, I mean the likes of people who love them for what they DO best, and not just a "celebrity" status)...I hope that makes sense