Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

She was visiting Robert and Patty and saw the Austin HAAM show:

He's so happy :)

i love how his smile seems to stay the same . did Pamela always see Robert as just a friend ? she has what could be considered an impressive list of guys she was with but without the best(robert).

All right! Some Robert pic spam to make me feel better. I cheated on him today by oogling more Jimmy pics, and I feel guilty. I promise never to do it again, Robert! :P

that 2nd set of pics kind of remind me of the self pics taken by so many girls today. only thing missing is the hand reaching out with the cam to take the pic of himself.

if they had today's phones and cameras back then i wonder if he would have always been taking pics of himself .

that 2nd set of pics kind of remind me of the self pics taken by so many girls today. only thing missing is the hand reaching out with the cam to take the pic of himself.

if they had today's phones and cameras back then i wonder if he would have always been taking pics of himself .

Oh, I'm sure he would have...between him and Jimmy, we'd have had a Twitterific 'war' on who takes better pics of themselves. :P

But then again, we thank God the internet and social media wasn't available at the time. Can you imagine how different their legacy would have been??

Peter Grant would be having many a-fits with every little thing leaking out on Facebook et al. *lol*

i love how his smile seems to stay the same . did Pamela always see Robert as just a friend ? she has what could be considered an impressive list of guys she was with but without the best(robert).

I recall reading that of course they always flirted (which he is so good at), but she truly loved Jimmy with all her heart

I recall reading that of course they always flirted (which he is so good at), but she truly loved Jimmy with all her heart

wow, i knew she was upset with what he did and the whole thing with the other groupie but never knew she felt that strongly about Jimmy. but all the pics of her and Robert are so cute. they come off more like brother and sister.

wow, i knew she was upset with what he did and the whole thing with the other groupie but never knew she felt that strongly about Jimmy. but all the pics of her and Robert are so cute. they come off more like brother and sister.

They used to gossip about Jimmy a lot; I think he does consider her a little sister!