Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I'm looking for a photo, I have it in a book somewhere but I can't scan it. It shows Robert with a tambourine, closing his eyes, head tilted slightly back and with a smile on is face as if he is in a dream-like state. I think it was taken from Earls Court if anyone could help please :)

Is it this one?

tumblr_mg4deheYZv1rhsm5so1_1280.jpg

Aww, love the pictures, fellow Plantaides! :D

Nothing like having fantasies of sitting at a breakfast table and that face sitting across you with that smile, eh?

@ProPlant - that second picture with him in the chauffeur hat makes you just want to cuddle him, don't you??? He's too cute!

Aww, love the pictures, fellow Plantaides! :D

Nothing like having fantasies of sitting at a breakfast table and that face sitting across you with that smile, eh?

@ProPlant - that second picture with him in the chauffeur hat makes you just want to cuddle him, don't you??? He's too cute!

so are we the Plantaides ? i like that one.

the hat one does make him look especially sweet.

Get in line sister! and you have to go to the end of the line because i'm not letting anybody cut in front of me. :P

Let's first determine where the line starts...I've been in line since 1972 girls...LOL

I love that photoset of him with Carmen. Or maybe it's just how good that shirt looks on him. :)

Anyone know what the heck he's holding in this one? I just imagine him going "You're getting veeeeeery sleeeeeepy".

RP1.jpg

You probably think I'm daft for saying this, but that thing that Robert is holding reminds me of one of those old fashioned air freshner things that you used to hang in your closet. We had one years and years ago and it was egg shaped, ceramic with a patteren on it and it kept the clothes smelling sweet?????

Bizarre to think of Planty with one of them....*trails off*..........

First of all, hi Trese :friends: !! A warm welcome from all the Plantaides as we've been dubbed not so long ago^^

Second, in all honesty and with all seriousness: Robert smoking is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!!

You probably think I'm daft for saying this, but that thing that Robert is holding reminds me of one of those old fashioned air freshner things that you used to hang in your closet. We had one years and years ago and it was egg shaped, ceramic with a patteren on it and it kept the clothes smelling sweet?????

Bizarre to think of Planty with one of them....*trails off*..........

Hey no one is daft here! And I get to learn something new (if that is indeed what he's holding *lol*) :D

First of all, hi Trese :friends: !! A warm welcome from all the Plantaides as we've been dubbed not so long ago^^

Second, in all honesty and with all seriousness: Robert smoking is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!!

hahah, i felt i was being "sinful" in finding him so hot doing that. but i do get it's HIM that makes it look that way,