Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Sorry to go off topic a little ladies, but is there a 'hot men' topic under 'Ramble On'? Not that I would be unfaithful to Robert very often lol, but I do have a couple of other favourites (he is still my ULTIMATE favourite of course :) )...

Edited by amie1974

^^ No one is going to argue with that one. :D

Wet/straight hair Percy alert! [and he looks like he's freezing his ass off ...or is he just traumatized after LLH smacked said ass earlier? :P ]

tumblr_mh3lqwJAG21r0kycdo1_400.jpg

Hot arms alert! [i honestly find him even sexier during these latter stages ('79/80-ish)]

tumblr_mh3h0xrD131rdlqemo2_500.jpg

Edited by Percys_Plant

What picture is this in reference to?? :blink:

@DavidZoso - good one! ;)

It is a picture of Jimmy, I believe it is Jimmy, laying on the stage like he is out cold. Did this ever happen in one of, or after, one of their concerts? Also, because I am a newbie and don't know all the "down and dirties" about the band, I would like to know: is that picture of Robert's ass coming out of the pool for real? Good gawd, a picture of Robert Plant's ass... quite beautiful, really. I would take a bite out of it (if it's really him). Thanks for your response Percys_Plant. Newbies tend to be ignored for a time on any board. I understand that, so I appreciate your response.