Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I want to tell ya'll a little story. I am trying to get a friend of mine into Zeppelin. So I sent her to youtube and told her to watch/listen to the Knebworth "Kashmir." Nothing too extravagent to start, just ease her in kind of slowly. So, I get an email back from her saying,

"I thought the song was sexy and bluesy, but who was that girl singing it?" She further said, "I think David Cook could sing it better and make it sound more manly." Now, I just really did not know how to respond to this. I am still thinking about it. What should I say?

Should I send her a picture of Robert with the lemon proudly displayed, or what?

I think you should show her The Rain Song from TSRTS, including video, that started me off..And let her watch Going to California from Earls Court.Now if that doesn't change anything she's hopeless^^

Imagine him going crazy like that behind you. (if you know what I mean.) :veryhot:

bad girl you are :angel: but oh damn, I bet he has some crazy moves going..even if not, just his face would turn me on.

take a second and imagine that: it's a Sunday morning, the birds are singing and you open your eyes. You turn round only to find Robert smiling at you saying "Good morning baby, did you have nice dreams?" only to be followed by a huge kiss..oh my dear god :wall:

he even has a nice upper back.

tumblr_lzmfbfcIfr1qfm8rco1_250.gif

Yes he does, JP78. Yes he does. I could watch the entire video on an endless loop for days if you let me. Urgh.

@ZepRex - that fantasy sequence has happened a million times over in my head, so it's all good. :D

Okay, enough drooling....for a couple of seconds. Robert says "G'morning my lovely Plantaides (or was it Lemonaides?)"

tumblr_mi5zpviXQo1riwm2ao1_500_zps152b4b81.jpg