Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

:wub: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, PLANTAIDES/LEMONAIDES! :wub:

Remember our code words for the day: lemons, syrup, and lick-n-flip

;)

tumblr_mi7tuy6gtt1r74p30o1_500_zps18330806.jpg

I let out a big moan when I saw this..thank god no one was with me^^ I mean seriously: his stomach, his chest and the hairs on both..bleeding hell...I want him to take me into his arms..god my poor knees would give in..he's so strong and his hands..good god..I need to have a cold shower

Just watching that Aussie interview where Robert says that one more silly question, he'll put her over his knee...well that and me eating chocolate watching that, if I was there that would be certainly an invite!!

*And crap.. did I say that out loud???*

Edited by SozoZoso

Haha! I'm with you in that one, SozoZoso.

I spit out my drink when he said that (and the 'hugging steel' moment at the end there). Such a cheeky, lovable bastard! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just want to kidnap him and use him as my personal plaything...eh...I mean...share a deep, introspective moment with him. That's what I meant to write. :P

the woman who interviewed him would probably love this thread. Percys_Plant, you don't know how many times i have had the kidnap thoughts. when i watch videos of him on stage i just want to tie him up and take him down and keep him for myself.