Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Ooooh, nice pics, ladies!

Specially love that HEART and Robert one, PlanetPage. :D Anyone know what year that was? The caption didn't state.

I think it was 1983 - I have another cutting somewhere from back in the day with another pic of them together. I would try to find it but SAJ would be faster as he has his stuff properly filed and mine is in boxes and suitcases ;)

I think it was 1983 - I have another cutting somewhere from back in the day with another pic of them together. I would try to find it but SAJ would be faster as he has his stuff properly filed and mine is in boxes and suitcases ;)

There's another pic of them from this day? I would LOVE to see it! Hopefully Mr. Jones is reading this! :whistling:

He is beautiful and a very kind, charismatic person. Wasn't in a hurry, very down to earth. Met him in the 90s and he was very good looking close up. More so than in photographs. :wub:

Cool thanks for sharing! I'm curious what does he smell like? (serious question. :lol: )

21ci745.jpg

ngbvgi.jpg

:wub::veryhot: ..wow is it hot in here or what?

I have to share this with you ladies (and gents, sometimes^^). Last night I dreamed of Robert. No, not that kinda dream you're all thinking of. It was very innocent. The story: In real life I live close to a small meadow, I can see it from my window. In my dream I peered out of the window only to find Robert standing there!! He was surrounded by 5 or so people, all of them males to my utter surprise. It wasn't the contemporary Robert, but the '75 Robert and his outfit was similar to this one:

post-17354-0-40500500-1361912978_thumb.j

Anyway as I couldn't believe it I peered out of the window again and it was really him!! Now comes the strangest thing: When I peered out of the window and spotted him in my dream I felt how my heart started to pound really fast in real life! Is it possible to experience something in your dream and feel it in real life? Wow that was sooo intense in an emotional way. Back to my dream: After it had sunk in that it was Robert standing there I quickly got dressed and grabbed my Band of Joy album (don't ask me why cause that album didn't even exist in '75) and ran down only to find him coming my way. He passed me and I turned round and said (I can remember that part exactly) "Robert, can you spare me a minute please?". He said "Why??" and I said "Because I'm worth it!". He obvíously found that quite charming cause he proceeded to sign my album and then he hugged me. I was over the bloody moon :tears: . Then he walked away and my dream was over.

When I woke up this morning I could remember every tidbit of the dream and I felt how I literally missed him. Is that possible? I wanted to go back to sleep in order to dream of him again. I've dreamed of him before, but not in such an intense way.

Have any of you ever experienced something like this??

Edited by ZepRex