Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hahaha! Speaking of open shirt...what do you guys think of them doing a holographic concert of the band?

Like you go to an actual stadium/arena/wherever and there's the band from their hey-dey right in front of you!

Would fans go for it or go 'hell no!'??

I probably would as it it's the nearest I'd get to that whole experience - but sadly the problem with holograms is the lack of any interaction and spontaneity. Still,I can't deny a hologram of a 1970s Robert in an open shirt would have some appeal ;)

I'm also hoping Robert does a UK tour soon as I'd love to see him and hear that voice, whatever he wears :)

Edited by amie1974

for me watching a hologram of the band during one of their concerts would probably be like watching a concert film in 3D rather than a live concert. so i probably would watch it but i would think of it as going to the movies rather than a concert. and yeah, i would be interested in getting as much of a close up of Robert even in hologram form as i could.

i don't think the freddie mercury part at the olympics was a hologram but just a video but i could be wrong. i remember there was some talk about the other guys from queen doing a concert and having freddie there as a hologram. for me this would be a turn off. like led zeppelin doing a live show and having a hologram of bonzo playing the drums. it just feels wrong to do it this way.

planetpage he really does look good in that pic. the facial hair looks better there than it did later . i don't know if it's because the shorter hair works better with it or that the style of the facial hair was different.

I probably would as it it's the nearest I'd get to that whole experience - but sadly the problem with holograms is the lack of any interaction and spontaneity. Still,I can't deny a hologram of a 1970s Robert in an open shirt would have some appeal ;)

I'm also hoping Robert does a UK tour soon as I'd love to see him and hear that voice, whatever he wears :)

^ That's true. I'm always imagining what's under his clothes anyway :lol:

Hahaha! Seriously, the conversation always turns to eating or licking something when it comes to Robert. We've covered lemons and lemonades, syrup (and pancakes???), did someone mention sushi? Or was that just my inner fantasy of him being in his birthday suit and me simply eating the sushi off him? :whistling:

But I digress!

And noooooooooow we've got pepperoni pizza.

In summary......ROBERT PLANT IS DELICIOUS!! ;)

percy1_zps9a76c5c6.jpg