Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Well, you ladies have effectively worn our poor baby out with your shenanigans. Hah!

top1_zpsd9d2b403.jpg

top2_zps8e31ad28.jpg

robert plant, you have the right to remain sexy, hot, gorgeous, and beautiful. anything you do or say can and will be held against you in a court of sexiness and hotness i'm charging you with having such beautiful hair that's begging to be played with, a million dollar smile that can make millions of girls weak in the knees, legs that go on for days, and a nice million dollar a** that's begging to be pinched and squeezed. i'll let you go if you let me play with your gorgeous hair

Haha! It's all right when it comes to Robert....except you'll have to have him ONLY when I'm through with him.

He might not have any energy left, but hey! you never know. :P

LOL,how can I be so obsessed with him!!!!!

I think that's one of the things that makes him so attractive; that despite all the personal tragedy he's experienced in life, he still manages to find the time to smile, laugh and make others do the same.

A man with a good sense of humor = sexy to the max!

What I love about him is that he's a kind of guy that doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean that he wouldn't go down the road of having his teeth bleached, botox his face to death like a lot of people who are famous (for example Simon Cowell). Plus he's the kind of guy who would be happy to sit with a pint in his local and just get on like you and I. That I admire in him.

Love it,very funny!!!!

I was pouring over all the old funny captions I made on the old forum and I stumble across this one that you ladies over here might apprieciate:

SunsetStrip4.jpg

Jimmy: "I don't know why you always do that!"
Robert: "Do what?"
Jimmy: "That...sit like that, with your legs wide and conspicuous. You give me no leg room at all!"
Robert: "I have to maintain the legend that I can't successfully close my legs because of certain things!"

laugh.giflaugh.gif Happy drooling ladies! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Love Richard
:wave:

^^^ Definitely a lickable picture indeed, Pagette!

For those of you looking for more thrusting action:

tumblr_mi4r6mzKkx1reb2zwo1_500_zpsc1c564

And I have not seen this one before. Yum!

tumblr_mi4xvvV0Jh1rmdbi7o1_400_zpsb54df0

^^^ Definitely a lickable picture indeed, Pagette!

For those of you looking for more thrusting action:

tumblr_mi4r6mzKkx1reb2zwo1_500_zpsc1c564

And I have not seen this one before. Yum!

tumblr_mi4xvvV0Jh1rmdbi7o1_400_zpsb54df0

I wonder what song he is singing