Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I agree with this statement 100%. I really appreciate the fact that Robert doesn't let the fame go to his head. I don't think he gives a crap what people think about him and is comfortable just being himself. I also think he digs brunettes, which means he is a VERY smart man... :bubble:

What I love about him is that he's a kind of guy that doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean that he wouldn't go down the road of having his teeth bleached, botox his face to death like a lot of people who are famous (for example Simon Cowell). Plus he's the kind of guy who would be happy to sit with a pint in his local and just get on like you and I. That I admire in him.

i think I could nibble on everything! I dont know why I am going through this obsession with him agin,did that in the 70'sI swear it is all I think of,why cant he just be nice and pop in here and talk to us!

I think we have covered every bit of Robert but ever notice that he does have some rather nibblesome ears?