Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

yes you're right, but the most recent pics of him from his tour in Australia reveal a completely different person again..just give yourself some time and trust me, you will grow to love the mature Robert and you will not think about the reasons for his aging anymore..

I agree totally - when I first joined this forum I mainly wanted to see photos of Robert in his 70s Zep heyday (and still do of course) - but some of the photos on here of mature Robert really show how attractive, intelligent and charismatic he still is and will always be. I for one am glad he's still around and performing with his still amazing voice, and hope he comes home to England to play some gigs soon as I'd love to see him perform.

I'd still love a time machine for a quick trip to the 70s but that would just get me into trouble, a married woman after all ;)

Edited by amie1974

I guess i have twitter but never do it,and who does the twitter page,someone they [pay?

Hi clw,

Welcome to the forums :)

It is on Led Zeppelin News' Twitter page.

Led Zeppelin News@LedZepNews

PHOTO: Robert Plant with Grandpa Elliott of Playing For Change from last night in Adelaide #robertplant #ledzeppelin pic.twitter.com/SRHqEqNLyS

i thought Robert Looked WAYYYY hot at the Kennedy Center thing and in that australia 60 minutes interview . as for how he looked then and now, well of course he has aged. nobody is going to look like they did in their 20s and 30s when they get more than twice that age.

as others have said though Robert has something else though which makes him attractive. he has that playful look of the eyes and smile which has never changed .

i get turned on even by the recent pics of him in just a shirt and shorts and shopping. he is one of the few guys who for whatever reason just make me want him no matter what he is looking like or doing.

and because afterall,he is still Robert!!!

i thought Robert Looked WAYYYY hot at the Kennedy Center thing and in that australia 60 minutes interview . as for how he looked then and now, well of course he has aged. nobody is going to look like they did in their 20s and 30s when they get more than twice that age.

as others have said though Robert has something else though which makes him attractive. he has that playful look of the eyes and smile which has never changed .

i get turned on even by the recent pics of him in just a shirt and shorts and shopping. he is one of the few guys who for whatever reason just make me want him no matter what he is looking like or doing.

^^ love it, I would happily be the filling in a Robert/jimmy sandwich lol :0!! And we're back on food!

Btw, after the discussion earlier about how he's changed, I can really see 'younger' Robert in the recent pic with his head tilted back, nice...

Edited by amie1974

post-17354-0-56081700-1328958044.jpgLedZep374.jpgLedZep370.jpgLedZep321.jpg With a crafty ciggie in hand... LedZep320.jpgLedZep285.jpg

This should be on the hot pics Of Jimmy and Robert but hey....

really love these!!!

^^ love it, I would happily be the filling in a Robert/jimmy sandwich lol :0!! And we're back on food!

Btw, after the discussion earlier about how he's changed, I can really see 'younger' Robert in the recent pic with his head tilted back, nice...