Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Aahaaahaha! That manip is awesome, Angelah! Sent from the heavens indeed. :D

And JP78 - the only picture I've seen of Robert with his hair pulled back in the 70s was when he went to Japan; that picture of him sitting with the geishas and having tea. I thought I had it in my collection but apparently not. :(

In the interim...gooooood morning, Sunshine! :D

neck_zpsc26ddfd3.jpg

Oh dear Lord Percy,he is just so beyond words..do you think he knew how gorgeous he was?

Looking for the Japanese one I also found this picture of Robert, Ronnie Wood and Linda Ronstadt talking. Interesting. I think they are both pretty enthralled with Robert...LOL!

post-24991-0-53174400-1365265275_thumb.p

Ask and ye shall receive! Sorry it's small.....

attachicon.gifimg20.jpg

Bet he had great fun with those geisha girls, and guess they also had great fun with our Robert

Strutted,oh Lord he did that..I just cannot get over him

^The way he strutted across the stage i believe he did. :)

^The way he strutted across the stage i believe he did. :)

Honeydrip, that picture deserves to be super sized. I swear it makes me literally go 'rawwr!'

percy5.jpgI just want to jump in the screen and grab him and do all sorts of naughty things to him

Imagine THAT looking at you first thing in the morning.

we would be tired because I sure would not let him sleep much

yes,all those dimples

I don't care for bearded Robert. He has such strong facial features, why cover it up with a beard? It's like covering up the beautiful flowers in a garden (how cheesy was that? lol)! However; I do think the beard he has in this picture is dead sexy for some reason.....

attachicon.gif526380_412160742201520_415531750_n.jpg

dimples like his are so sexy

yes,all those dimples

Ask and ye shall receive! Sorry it's small.....

attachicon.gifimg20.jpg

awww, his hair is in a bun just like the geishas so cute

Edited by JP78

414776-robert-plant-rocks-on.jpg414297-robert-plant-rocks-on.jpg Even Robert think's he's hot as well!

i love these ones . i could just cuddle up to him

with Kate Bush. got these from a kate bush website/forum. someone scanned them . anyone know anything about where and when these pics are from ? i was just thinking that Kate Bush might sound pretty good doing Sandy Denny's Part in Battle of Evermore

baa3649b534a0f0eafca5b6c763f8f6d22343da7b5126cb54202fa9c5de7b38e04212cb70a67143a

with Kate Bush. got these from a kate bush website/forum. someone scanned them . anyone know anything about where and when these pics are from ? i was just thinking that Kate Bush might sound pretty good doing Sandy Denny's Part in Battle of Evermore

Kate Bush doing Sandy's part sounds like it'd be freaking amazing. Wow, I would love to hear that.