Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Kate Bush doing Sandy's part sounds like it'd be freaking amazing. Wow, I would love to hear that.

I agree, I think Kate Bush would be the closet to Sandys singing range considering that a lot of modern day female singers all sound the same, plus Kate is awesome

post-24991-0-14971100-1365383328.jpg

Holy cow, would you look at that! That smile, Those eyes, the look.. :drool: .looks like he could have you for breakfast, tea and supper all in one...in fact that Hungry Eyes song has just popped into my mind

Altogether now ladies "Huuuuuungry eyeeeees" :stereo::standup_bass::accordian:smiley-music021.gif

Edited by SozoZoso

Cuddable? lol is that a word?? I think it is now!

OMG JP78! Love those pictures!

And for some reason those recent ones from the concerts make him just edible/cuddable/huggable/snuggable etc. etc.

YUM!!

cant get him out of my mind,wached earls Court again last night,OMG

post-24991-0-14971100-1365383328.jpg

Holy cow, would you look at that! That smile, Those eyes, the look.. :drool: .looks like he could have you for breakfast, tea and supper all in one...in fact that Hungry Eyes song has just popped into my mind

Altogether now ladies "Huuuuuungry eyeeeees" :stereo::standup_bass::accordian:smiley-music021.gif

Honeydrip, that picture deserves to be super sized. I swear it makes me literally go 'rawwr!'

percy5.jpg

Imagine THAT looking at you first thing in the morning.

oh my goodness me..I just can't..I'm...oh my freakin god..

on the beard or not-beard discussion: I LOVE the viking's beard. I have a weakness for that. And the bearded Robert nowadays is quite scrumptious as well. I do have a slight obsession with beards though anyhow..

and that picture of the mag cover?? I was dead for a second there. You guys can't do that kinda thing to me^^ His smile and omg, that look!!! I wanna kiss him all over. Shit. I'm literally crying cause he is just so awesome..I turn into a girly girl, oh no, it's going downhill..

Monday night already in my neck of the woods so here's a little nighttime delicacy for your eyes (and mine!!):

post-17354-0-82117000-1365452244_thumb.jpost-17354-0-48132300-1365452246_thumb.j

post-17354-0-37029500-1365452249_thumb.jpost-17354-0-67083700-1365452250.jpg

post-17354-0-98754000-1365452252_thumb.jpost-17354-0-46153200-1365452254_thumb.j

post-17354-0-74010700-1365452255_thumb.j

I'm sorry but he must be the most beautiful human being ever to have lived on this planet!!

I agree,I have never in my life seen anything that gorgeous,I wonder if he was vain back that and acted like hey,I am a God

oh my goodness me..I just can't..I'm...oh my freakin god..

on the beard or not-beard discussion: I LOVE the viking's beard. I have a weakness for that. And the bearded Robert nowadays is quite scrumptious as well. I do have a slight obsession with beards though anyhow..

and that picture of the mag cover?? I was dead for a second there. You guys can't do that kinda thing to me^^ His smile and omg, that look!!! I wanna kiss him all over. Shit. I'm literally crying cause he is just so awesome..I turn into a girly girl, oh no, it's going downhill..

Monday night already in my neck of the woods so here's a little nighttime delicacy for your eyes (and mine!!):

attachicon.gif$(KGrHqF,!rEFEKC,NhHkBRLs(tcNRw~~60_57.jpgattachicon.gifplanto.jpg

attachicon.gifPlantscan9.jpgattachicon.gifplanty.jpg

attachicon.gifPN004347.jpgattachicon.gifPN004349.jpg

attachicon.gifPN004366.jpg

I'm sorry but he must be the most beautiful human being ever to have lived on this planet!!

I agree,I have never in my life seen anything that gorgeous,I wonder if he was vain back that and acted like hey,I am a God

I wouldn't even think so for a single minute. All the people that have met him back then and now say that he's a wonderful and fun-loving man and I believe that. He has that kinda aura too^^

I wouldn't even think so for a single minute. All the people that have met him back then and now say that he's a wonderful and fun-loving man and I believe that. He has that kinda aura too^^

I suppose,he did have to know what he was though!!!

Of course he knew he was hot! And he flaunted it for all it was worth!.....and yet he could make fun of himself too and not take himself too seriously. How's that for a juxtaposition. :D

Thanks for the eye-candy, ZepRex! Oh, and SozoZoso, when it comes to Robert, we can form any new word we want to describe him! LMAO! So as of right now 'cuddable' is in the dictionary or Robertisms. Mark it. :P

Here's some more dessert, gals. Lick slowly and savor.

RP2_zps9b9f2455.jpg

RP1_zps8e233aae.jpg

How about yummydelish

Of course he knew he was hot! And he flaunted it for all it was worth!.....and yet he could make fun of himself too and not take himself too seriously. How's that for a juxtaposition. :D

Thanks for the eye-candy, ZepRex! Oh, and SozoZoso, when it comes to Robert, we can form any new word we want to describe him! LMAO! So as of right now 'cuddable' is in the dictionary or Robertisms. Mark it. :P

Here's some more dessert, gals. Lick slowly and savor.

RP2_zps9b9f2455.jpg

RP1_zps8e233aae.jpg

Well, I shouldn't be too hard on you.

I'm still not over the fact that my Dad sold all my records just because I wasn't smart enough to take 'em with me when I moved. Argh.

Just thinking about it now is making me miserable (upset) again.

Well, for what it's worth, just imagine going record shopping with Robert and you should feel better all over again! :D