Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I just cannot believe I did it....doing anything with Robert...

Well, I shouldn't be too hard on you.

I'm still not over the fact that my Dad sold all my records just because I wasn't smart enough to take 'em with me when I moved. Argh.

Just thinking about it now is making me miserable (upset) again.

Well, for what it's worth, just imagine going record shopping with Robert and you should feel better all over again! :D

We sold all ours too, back in 70's newly married, not got 2 pennies to our name, record player and records had to go. So so sad now and how I wish I had those records now. But we restocked back up over the years with CDs and Cassette tapes. Thanks for the pictures, could sit and look at Robert all day long

Angela

Haaay, ladies! (and gents), here are a few recent pictures of our lovely Prince of Gorgeousness in Wellington, NZ.

nz2_zps3bdef5ed.jpg

nz3_zps99dc90f9.jpg

nz1_zps08fee09c.jpg

[i swear between him and Jimmy, they could buy out an entire record store -_- ]

What is that yellow thing in his hand middle picture? Looks like he is wiping the glass window.

Haaay, ladies! (and gents), here are a few recent pictures of our lovely Prince of Gorgeousness in Wellington, NZ.

nz2_zps3bdef5ed.jpg

nz3_zps99dc90f9.jpg

nz1_zps08fee09c.jpg

[i swear between him and Jimmy, they could buy out an entire record store -_- ]

wow has he at some point decided for himself to do the Jimmy?? suits him..I love that beard btw :heartbreaker: ..oh to go record shopping with him..must be heaven on earth..I'm happy that I bought all the records I have myself, but I've only started collecting about 5 years ago so my collection ain't that big and none of my family would ever have the audacity to sell them anyways^^

I was so dumb 10 yrs ago,I had so many good and old ones and in exc. condition

wow has he at some point decided for himself to do the Jimmy?? suits him..I love that beard btw :heartbreaker: ..oh to go record shopping with him..must be heaven on earth..I'm happy that I bought all the records I have myself, but I've only started collecting about 5 years ago so my collection ain't that big and none of my family would ever have the audacity to sell them anyways^^

I was so dumb 10 yrs ago,I had so many good and old ones and in exc. condition

I've read that loads of times from different people. They simply thought that vinyls were gonna die out..How could they be so wrong??^^ Now that vinyls are en vogue again the prices in the record shops have shot up, it's insane!!

Love him..did you see some of the comments on that page,shame on them..someone said I thought when you sold your soul to the devil you got to keep your looks,there were many replys to that..go take a peek

girls,what is wrong with me..LOL..I want that man,Plus I have been listening to this back for 40 years and now it is like it is all new again and I cannot get enough!

Me too, Just getting 'into' Physical graffiti again, I really could cry at some of the lyrics, and Roberts voice oh my!! Ten Years Gone I just play over and over again

I know,It almost makes me sad to watch them

Me too, Just getting 'into' Physical graffiti again, I really could cry at some of the lyrics, and Roberts voice oh my!! Ten Years Gone I just play over and over again

Love him..did you see some of the comments on that page,shame on them..someone said I thought when you sold your soul to the devil you got to keep your looks,there were many replys to that..go take a peek

Meh, there's always going to be an idiot/troll/moron or two in these public forums/sites. You just have to brush them off your shoulder and focus on the positive.

Seriously, just close your eyes and listen to his voice and it's like he's still the same young man from all those years ago...but then again, that accent...unf!

He can drone the letters of the alphabet and it will still sound fascinating!

This I will do!

Seriously, just close your eyes and listen to his voice and it's like he's still the same young man from all those years ago...but then again, that accent...unf!

Pity this wasn't facebook, as I would click "like" :)