Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I would imagine that "home" means England..maybe he had to fly to LA from NZ in order to get to Heathrow Airport in London and thus to Wales or wherever he permanently lives..I don't think that he would call either LA or Austin his home..he's English and he will be forever, in his heart at least..

I didn't really take the comment to mean that Robert said he was returning home, but I might have been mistaken. As far as I understand the rules, he will be English regardless of where he lives lol. My money is still on him being in Austin though.

Edited by ProPlant

oh Zephead,dont like seeing him with that girl!!!

percy_zps7bbc0dd6.jpg

Lucky day for those able to get in to see KUTX Austin’s Studio 1A 1:00 program today.

In addition to hearing five songs off of Patty’s new album, there was a special guest who came out to help with the new single “Ohio”.

oh wow,how lucky were yyou and what a awesome pic

This one reminds me of what Robert Plant and Jimmy Page were wearing the time I stood a few feet from the stage in San Diego, May 28, 1973.

Along with a whole bunch of other people who were total strangers, I sat in the parking lot for 3 hours in the hot sun that morning waiting for the doors to open to the sports arena.

He sang

during that concert.

percy_zps7bbc0dd6.jpg

Lucky day for those able to get in to see KUTX Austin’s Studio 1A 1:00 program today.

In addition to hearing five songs off of Patty’s new album, there was a special guest who came out to help with the new single “Ohio”.

Thanks for sharing Percys_Plant. He looks nice and relaxed :)

You're welcome, ProPlant!

Here are some more pics from the show. :)

robert3_zps90db8995.jpg

robert2_zpsd6ffe89c.jpg

aw he's looking so well..he had a good haircut and has his hair dyed again..so my bets were wrong that he'd be returning to England. oh well, as long as he's happy I'm happy too^^

You don't like seeing him happy?

I don't think that the comment from clw was meant that way. Seeing Robert with Patty causes jealousy amongst some of us, sometimes..Not in a bad way, just in a playful he's mine-manner.. :bubble: ..there'd be nothing further from our minds..I think we all wanna see him happy and as long as she makes him happy it's alright..if she breaks his heart though she'll be burning in hell :heartbreaker::superman: